Editing images – Photoshoot 2

  • Published on

  • View

  • Download

Embed Size (px)


Editing Images Photoshoot 2Diana Daniela Simon

Process of image 1 - Software Used : Befunky

I started off by cropping the left size as this image had the disadvantage of not having good framing.

I then used the Vignete tool to darken the edges a little.

I then decreased the brightness so that you can only see little surface of the actors face

I then decreased the light and increased the shadow on the image which created a dull/dark image

I then blurred everything but the white contact eyes of the twins.

I then added an effect called Holga Art and its an in built feature of the website.

Final Last adjustment which I did on this image was add in an affect called scratches. I enjoyed editing this image as it is a online website which is easy to understand and use however it limits what you can actually do as most of the effects are already within the website.

Process of image 2 - Software used ; Photoshop CS3 I started off by roughly raking out the backgroundI then started to colour in the background black.I then started to play with the brightness/contrast on photoshop and started to darken the image.I then started to create a line with blood dripping on paint.Being on photoshop I started to create the Title therefore this is where I made the decision of what font design I should use as well as size.Last adjustments made was to add the release date (06/06/2016) and make the contrast a little darker.


I used photoshop here and as it is a much more complicated software it took me a long while to come up with the final image which I am still not fully satisfied with. I could improve on many things such as making it more blurry and adding the scratch effect. I am extremely happy with the outcome of the title and the release date.Using paint to create the line and blood dripping I believe it came turned out extremely good.

Process of image 2 - Software used ; Befunky

Knowing how to use Befunky I have decided to use it to edit my last image. First I decreased the brightness and then increased the shadows.

I then used the blurr tool to enhance the contact lenses and blur the rest out. I also added the Vignette tool to darken the edges.

I then added the Holga Art effect similar to my first image as i thought it turned out good.

I then used an affect called colour which ads shades of colour to an image, in this case a chose a hint of red.To finish it off I added the affect called Scratches similar to my first image.

FinalEditing the last image was much faster as I already knew how to use BEFUNKY therefore I was familiar with the options it has. I was satisfied with the editing of my first image so decided to go for a similar outcome.