1. TechNavio InsightsGlobal Connected Car M2M Connectionsand Services Market 2015-2019
2. Market Overview: Connected Car M2M Connections andServicesAbout Connected Car M2M Connections and Services Connected cars are equipped with internet and wireless services that help the automobile to connect with remotely connected networksor services. M2M connections are established between two electronic or mechanical devices for automated data transmission. Connected car M2M connection refers to the automated wireless data transmission between two cars, a car and an OEM, one car andthird-party service providers, car and enterprises, a car and internet capable devices, or car and infrastructure. Connected car M2M services help in navigation, infotainment, tracking stolen vehicles, telematics, roadside assistance, videotransmission, and making automated calls during emergencies such as accidents, malfunctioning of devices, fuel leakage, and fire. Users can even check the performance of their vehicle with the help of connected car M2M connections and services. The Global Connected Car M2M Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.19 percent, while the Global Connected Car M2MConnections market is expected to grow at a higher CAGR of 32.33 percent during the forecast period.USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIA
3. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIACovered in This Report This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Connected Car M2MConnections and Services market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the following: OEMs and Aftermarket services Infotainment, navigation, and telematics services In-vehicle, telematics, and telecom services as well as hardware and platforms Data analytic services and automotive apps To calculate the number of connected car M2M connections, the report considers the connections that usethe shared car management, insurance, navigation, entertainment and web access, emergency service,security tracking, and vehicle platform applications. The report is restricted to revenue generated from high-end vehicles that support connected car M2Mconnection and services. The geographical segmentation of the market is based on revenue generated from services only.
4. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIAKey RegionsAmericasEMEAAPAC
5. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIAKey VendorsKey Vendors Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) AGGemalto S.A. General Motors Co. (GM) Sierra Wireless Inc. Verizon Telematics Inc.Other Prominent Vendors Airbiquity Alcatel-Lucent AppleAT&T Audi Bell Mobility CalAmp China Mobile Daihatsu Daimler Datora Delphi Delphi Automotive
6. Market Drivers, Challenges and TrendsGuest BloggersDriver Increased Awareness among Vehicle Users. For a full, detailed list, view our report.Challenge Data Security and Privacy Issues. For a full, detailed list, view our report.Trend Popularity of Electric Vehicles. For a full, detailed list, view our report.USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIAA detailed analysis of each market driver,challenge and trend is available in ourreport:Global Connected Car M2MConnections and ServicesMarket 2015-2019
7. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIAKey QuestionsQuestions Answered in Our Report What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be? What are the key market trends? What is driving this market? What are the challenges to market growth? Who are the key vendors in this market space? What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the keyvendors? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?You can request one free hour of our analysts time when you purchase this market report.Details are provided within the report.
8. Published on: December 17, 2014 | 103 Pages | SKU: IRTNTR4840TechNavio's report, Global Connected Car M2M Connections and Services Market 2015-2019, hasbeen prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIAView Our ReportGlobal Connected Car M2MConnections and Services Market2015-2019View Report >>
9. USA CANADA UK CHINA INDIAAccess the ReportIndia: An OverviewAbout UsThank You!North AmericaChicago, USAPhone: +1 630 333 9501Fax: +1 630 833 2171EuropeLondon, United KingdomPhone: +44 208 123 1770Fax: +44 845 280 2825AsiaBangalore, IndiaPhone: +91 934 254 0560Fax: +91 80 4080 6070Mail us at: email@example.comYou can visit us at:www.technavio.comDISCLAIMERThis presentation is intended solely for showcasing Infinitis research capabilities. All information contained within this presentation has been randomized and should not be used for any kind of analysis and/or for decision makingpurpose. All trademarks and copyrights remain the sole ownership of their rightful owners/licensees. In no event shall Infiniti Research have any liability to any party for special, incidental, tort, or consequential damages arising out ofor in connection with this report, even if Infiniti Research has been advised of the possibility of such damages.Copyright 2013 Infiniti Research Limited. All Rights Reserved.Reproduction without written permission is completely forbidden.NOT FOR FURTHER DISTRIBUTION