In this presentation, we list down the most common misconceptions about outsourcing and debunk them.
1. 7MYTHS OF OUTSOURCING:
2. MYTH #1 Companies only outsource to reduce costs 100% of satisfied customers stay for increased capability & capacity.
3. MYTH #2 A job outsourced is a job lost Actually, Outsourcing makes way for companies to afford opening up more specialized jobs locally.
4. MYTH #3 Language will be a hurdle With locations like the Philippines that has a high English proficiency rate, language skills are a selling-point rather than a problem.
5. MYTH #4 It might save us money, but it will compromise quality Outsourcing enhances the quality of customer service through specialization.
6. MYTH #5 We will spend too much time training the outsourcers agents BPOs have mastered the art of training and onboarding staff, so you dont have to worry about this anymore.
7. MYTH # I will have no control over an outsourcer The quality and consistency of your operations are ensured by setting KPIs, metrics, monitoring and more. 6
8. MYTH # We will have to pay very high setup fees The rise of cloud technology solutions and a more flexible workforce means setting up a team is now more affordable than ever. 7
9. Follow us on Twitter: @eastvantage Linkedin: eastvantage For inquiries: visit eastvantage.com Eastvantage Outsourcing Solutions inc. Eastvantage is a provider of bespoke, personalised outsourced solutions to SMEs in the areas of Business Support, Technology and e- Marketing. Operating from the heart of Southeast Asia in Manila, Philippines, We employ over 200 employees and growing with a footprint in over 20 cities across the globe, servicing clients from a diverse array of industries including banking, energy, advertising, food and beverage, retail and e-commerce. Learn more about our services, company culture and our people through www.eastvantage.com.