1. HOSTED BY: - How to Optimize Your Digital Campaigns Using Call Analytics
2. WEBINAR housekeeping The webinar is recorded and will be made available by email The slides will also be available by email Q&A session at the end of the webinar Use the Chat box to submit your questions at any time
3. SPEAKERS Gerry Routledge Acquisio's Senior Sales Engineer Former member of the Acquisio Product Design team Former Acquisio client McKay Allen Director of Content and Communications at LogMyCalls Spoken at SMX, LeadsCon, Social Media Strategies Summit, and elsewhere World class sprinter
4. POLL QUESTION
5. What Youll See in Acquisio For Session-Based Call Tracking Call tracking metrics available at the keyword level. Conversation Analytics metrics available at the keyword level. All metrics aggregate up through the ad group, campaign and account levels of Acquisio. Metrics appear in reporting and can be used as source data in Campaign Automation For One-to-One Call Tracking Call tracking metrics aggregated at campaign or campaign group level Metrics appear in reporting.
6. Visualize Call Metrics in the Workbench
7. Customize Your Data Views
8. Integrate Call Data into PPC Reporting View Call Detail Reports
9. Actionable, Clickable Call Details Reports
10. Combine PPC and Call Data in Bid Rules
11. How Do I Get Connected? 1. Open a Convirza account and let them know you want to connect to Acquisio 2. Obtain API credentials for Acquisio access to Convirza 3. Contact your Acquisio Account Manager to arrange setup details 4. Selection of Call Analytics fields that will appear in Acquisio 5. Encoding of Destination URLs (if session-based) 6. Historical data can be imported at Account-level 7. Keyword-level data becomes available when URL-encoding is activated
12. POLL QUESTION
13. Businesses spent $73B to generate phone calls in 2013. Source: BIA Kelsey, 2013
14. 90% of customer conversations still take place on the phone
15. 30B calls will be made to businesses this year from mobile search.
16. 64% of local businesses say calls are the best leads they receive.
17. Call Tracking Get Credit for the conversions you produce
18. Organic Search Display Mobile Paid Search Direct Mail Which sources, channels, campaigns, and keywords, generate phone calls and which dont.
19. Mobile searchers want to call you. Nearly 70% of mobile local searches result in phone calls.
20. Far too few businesses attempt to drive calls. They prefer form fills. Landing Page Home Page Mobile Landing Page Call Extensions Put phone numbers everywhere.
21. Callers are 10x more likely to turn into customers than form fills.
22. There is valuable gold buried inside phone conversations.
23. Analyzes calls Analyzes words and phrases in the call conversation itself both sides Volume, rate of speech Able to determine what happened on the call Conversation Analytics How It Works
24. Conversation AnalyticsConversation Analytics tells you what happens ON the call.
25. Conversation AnalyticsConversation Analytics Business Intelligence for the phone.
26. 1. Conversion Rate o Conversion: Appointment Set, Sale Made, Reservation Made, Commitment to Buy o On 29% of the calls analyzed, one of these things occurred
27. 2. Lead Score Determines the difference between a qualified lead and an unqualified lead, based on the words and phrases said on the call. Great Leads 80-100 Good Leads 60-79
28. 4. Missed Opportunities
29. POLL QUESTION
30. For More information please contact: Acquisio: firstname.lastname@example.org 1 866 493 9070 LogMyCalls: email@example.com (855) 889-3939