Text of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) In Starbucks 1
1. Team X Atalay, caliskan, hewitt, krishnamoorthy, Trevor ,perdomoand tokarczyk Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Starbucks
2. Starbucks Largest coffeehouse company in the world. 16,635 stores in 49 countries. Enviable customer loyalty. Increasing sales and market share.
3. Study Analysis of Starbucks Customer-Centricity Four Phases of Customer Orientation model Customer Orientation Self Assessment survey Analysis of Starbucks CRM Customer-Centric marketing strategy Proposed CRM
4. Current Situation in CRM Starbucks Rewards Card Mystarbucksidea.com is operated by Salesforce.com Consona 3rd party websites 2D mobile barcode system by Codilink In store feedback form 1-800-23-LATTE
6. Key Issues Rewards Card is not free Mystarbuckidea.com is not connected to Consona In Store feedback forms are weak Long waiting times at 1-800-23-LATTE Starbucks Shared Planet and Community Involvement programs Baristas and the Community
7. Recommendations Improve feedback: key in pads, 24x7 customer service, better in store feedback Rewards Card program: free card, direct communication, easy use of coupons Empower the store manager and the regional office to take key decisions Community Involvement: Increase local events like go green, get-togethers Product offerings: customize some products to suit the demographics of the area
8. Recommendations Better BI and Data warehousing tools Employee feedback opportunity Improve barista-customer relations Consolidate the current customer relation systems to one platform
9. Are you growing your business with CRM?
10. Critical Measurements Online and store surveys to measure customer satisfaction Employee satisfaction survey Number of Starbucks Cardholders: Customer reactivation, Cross-sell Number of customer complaints
11. Critical Measurements Revenue per store/ per region Profit per customer Customer retention, acquisition Total Revenue & Growth
12. Consona Enterprise CRM Solution Consona Software is one of the top CRM solutions in the world; has more than 4500 clients Centralized application to attain a 360 degree view Consolidation of different customer databases to a single system Starbucks deployed Consona Enterprise CRM solution within its Foodservice team Starbucksidea.com Salesforce to Consona platform
13. Consona Enterprise CRM Solution Easy to use: the user interface provides all key customer information in a single location for ease of use. Customizable: Consona CRM process management module permits users to configure, modify the user interface and business processes. Powerful Analysis: Consona CRM performance management module provides score carding, reporting, analytical analysis. Consona Case management module provides all the functionality needed to manage service and support operations.
14. Questions and Answers Team X Atalay, Caliskan, Hewitt, Trevor,Krishnamoorthy, Perdomo and Tokarczyk