ELANA Investment corporate presentation in English - ELANA Investment is an experienced EU funding consultant in Bulgaria. 15 years consultancy for business and public administration - 500 companies and municipalities - over EUR 100 mln. grants raised for customers.
Text of ELANA Investment Bulgaria - Corporate Profile 2014 (EN language)
1. 12 ELANA INVESTMENT 15 years successful investment projects
2. : ELANA Investment was founded in 1999 to provide expertise on EU funding and support business and other municipality institutions in raising funds for their investment programmes and development. ELANA Investment is currently one of the leading consultants of the Bulgarian business and public administration in developing successful investment projects funded by the EU operational programmes and other international sources. The company is part of the family of market leaders - one of the largest local institutions in the non-banking financial sector - ELANA with over 20-years of history on the Bulgarian financial and consultancy market. The service: Provides consultancy to agricultural producers, enterprises and public administration in developing and managing successful investment projects to raise EU funding or grants at international organisations. Provides technical assistance in project implementation for public administration. Public engagement: LANA Investment is a founder of the Bulgarian Association of EU Programmes Consultants (BAEPC) Kristina Tsvetanska, the Executive director of the company, is the Chairperson of the association. ELANA Financial Holding is a member of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIB) ELANA Investment experts are involved in analyses and development of proposals for improvements of EU funding procedures in the country on behalf of CEIB. ELANA Investment is certified by the ISO 9001:2008 standard with UKAS (UK) accreditation and ANAB (USA) accreditation: Certificate No. BG18391Q ISO 9001:2008 The Leading EU funding consultant www.elana.net
3. : ELANA Investment highlights of accomplishments: Over 500 enterprises, agricultural producers and municipalities have acquired EU funding for investing in their business development through ELANA Investment consultancy; Over BGN 300 mln. of EU grant funding was raised for Bulgarian business and municipalities through ELANA Investment expertise. The first JESSICA agreement with the European Investment Bank as part of a consortium with the leading partner Societe Generale Expessbank for managing the Regional Urban Development Fund with JESSICA resources. Within the 1st programme period of EU Structural Funds in Bulgaria (2007 2013) over 260 successful projects with total aid of over BGN 220 mln. raised for businesses and municipalities; Over 120 successful projects within the EU pre-accession programmes over BGN 75 mln. raised; Managed the implementation of the first Phare technical assistance project for SMEs in Bulgaria (EUR 3 mln.) for providing support to 150 SMEs. Accomplishments www.elana.net
4. : Public engagement www.elana.net ELANA Investment is a founding member of Bulgarian Association of EU Programmes Consultants (BAEPC). The association is active in cooperation with the managing bodies of the EU funding programmes in Bulgaria towards improvement of procedures and effective funds absorption. ELANA Investment experts are involved in the process of improvement and programming of EU funds with analyses and proposals on behalf of BAEPC and the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (CEIB). Kamen Kolchev, Chairman of the Board of ELANA Investment and ELANA Financial Holding is a member of the Monitoring Committee of the Rural Development Programme and OP Competitiveness as CEIB representative and its Board member. Kristina Tsvetanska, Executive Director of ELANA Investment, is the Chairperson of BAEPC. She is a member of the regular working groups within the monitoring committees of the Rural Development Programme and OP Competitiveness. She is also a member of the CEIB EU Policy Committee. Teodora Ovcharova, Executive Director of ELANA Investment, is part of the working groups within the monitoring committees of the Rural Development Programme and OP Competitiveness. Stoyan Nedev, Board member of ELANA Investment, is the secretary of the working group within the National Rural network, Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
5. : 11 In the period of 2000 2014 ELANA Investment developed and managed successfully projects of enterprises, agricultural producers and municipalities helping them to acquire over BGN 300 mln. aid for their investment programmes through applications to EU Structural funds or pre-accession programmes: Highlights of experience with EU Structural Funds for business and municipalities 168 approved projects within the Rural Development Programme implemented aid for investment in agriculture and municipality improvements at the amount of BGN 56 mln. 85 approved projects within OP Competitiveness - implemented aid for investment in Bulgarian manufacturing and production approx. BGN 86 mln. Regional Urban Development Fund (RUDF) ELANA Investment is a shareholder within the consortium that manages RUDF the financial product of the urban development instrument JESSICA according to an agreement with the European Investment Bank. The consortium includes the leading shareholder Societe Generale Expressbank, ELANA Investment, ELANA Holding and Balkan Advisors. BGN 110 mln. will be invested by 2015 in urban development of the 6 major cities in Bulgaria. 2 successful projects within OP Regional Development amounting at approx. BGN 10 mln. grant. 6 technical assistance projects of municipalities within OP Environment with grants raised over BGN 70 mln. 1 successfully accomplished contract for the Ministry of Interiors Directorate "Coordination of combating offenses affecting the financial interests of the European Communities - developing a project for OP Technical Assistance with aid implemented approx. BGN 900 000. 1 approved project within OP Human Resources Development. Highlights of experience www.elana.net
6. : 11 In the period of 2000 2014 ELANA Investment developed and managed successfully projects of enterprises, agricultural producers and municipalities helping them to acquire over BGN 300 mln. aid for their investment programmes through applications to EU Structural funds or pre-accession programmes: Highlights of experience 2007 2014 for institutions 2013 2014 contract with the National Employment Agency as a consortium ELANA & Partners implemented the Project Support for entrepreneurial Bulgarians with consultancy for 139 start-ups in Varna and Lovech regions. Included: business analysis, HR consultancy, financial consultancy and sources of funding, legal consultancy. Framework contract with Sofia Municipality for project applications development: Developed 2 approved projects within the Rural Development Programme for afforestation and forest preservation. Pre-project survey and economic analysis of the opportunities for utilization of biomass by the Municipality Forest Fund and the parks of Sofia Municipality. Consultancy for municipality company Sports Sofia for project application within JESSICA funds programme. In 2014 ELANA Investment was selected within tender procedures to develop the strategic documents and the ex-ante assessment for Programme for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries and OP Innovations and competitiveness 2014 2020. Highlights of experience www.elana.net
7. : 11 In the period of 2000 2014 ELANA Investment developed and managed successfully projects of enterprises, agricultural producers and municipalities helping them to acquire over BGN 300 mln. aid for their investment programmes through applications to EU Structural funds or pre-accession programmes: Highlights of experience with EU pre-accession programmes Implemented 87 projects within SAPARD programme of over BGN 65 mln. within the programme period of 2001 - 2007; Implemented the first EU Phare technical assistance project for SMEs in Bulgaria (SRAFAS; EUR 3 mln.); 15 implemented projects of enterprises with aid of over EUR 1 mln. within Phare grant schemes; 9 projects implemented with investment of BGN 3 mln. for modernization of agriculture within Agriculture State Fund grant programmes. Highlights of experience www.elana.net
8. Services to local & international business and municipalities (public administration): Consulting on opportunities for technical and financial assistance provided by all funding programmes in Bulgaria; Primary structuring of applicants investment idea and research on feasible funding opportunities; Defining the project idea eligibility in accordance with relevant requirements of selected funding programme; Consulting throughout the entire investment project cycle: Application form preparation; Monitoring and evaluation form; Business plan preparation including: summary, aims and strategy, activities, market analysis, product strategy, marketing plan, financial plan; Projected cash flow, income and outcome analysis, financial indicators; Full set of tender documents and technical specifications; Financial and cost-benefit analysis; Pre-investment research; Additional technical assistance throughout project implementation; Development of tender procedures and relevant documentation; Consultation on project reporting and submission of payment claims. Services to international businesses and public organizations: