What is conversion? Conversion to me means turning prospects into customers and customers into evangelists or raving fans. To turn a suspect into a prospect means to get an opt-in. This is when someone gives you their name and email address. Turning a prospect into a customer means theyre buying something from you. Then to turn them into a raving fan means they keep buying again and again, which raises their lifetime value. Boosting productivity with conversion involves three incredible and uniquely simple questions, which make good websites great.
1. WEBSITE CONVERSIONConversion How do you boost your productivity withmeans website conversion?turning What is conversion? Conversion to me means turning prospects intoprospects customers and customers into evangelists or raving fans.into To turn a suspect into a prospect means to get an opt-in. This is when someone gives you their name and email address.customersand Turning a prospect into a customer means theyre buying something from you. Then to turn them into a raving fan means they keep buyingcustomers again and again, which raises their lifetime value.into Boosting productivity with conversion involves three incredible andevangelists uniquely simple questions, which make good websites great.or ravingfans G Question #1: What do I want my first-time visitors to do first? Thats an important question. Its not only what I want them to do, but what I want them to do first. This is so I know the sequence of the process theyre going through. 1 2010 Heritage House Publishing, Inc.
2. If you go to my blog squeeze page, which is AlexMandossianToday.com, I want you to opt-in. Thats where my article traffic goes. Thats where my Twitter traffic goes. Thats where my Facebook traffic and otherThe first traffic, both offline and online, go so that I can build my list.thing you So the first thing I want first-time visitors to do is to say yes to me bywant to get opting in.a first-timevisitor to do G Question #2: What do I want my return visitors to do first?is to say yes A return visitor typically will come to AlexMandossian.com, andto you by what I want them to do first is read a blog post.opting in I have fresh content each week. The blog posts are interesting. Theyre in the area of entrepreneurship. By getting them to read the content, Ill have them click around some more and hopefully seduce them by having them live into other content on the site. This way they get to know, like and trust me. They will understand and believe me, and hopefully, itll be the right time so they will ultimately buy something from me. 2 2010 Heritage House Publishing, Inc.
3. G Question #3: How do I keep them coming back? The simple answer is to have fresh content. If you have fresh content, visitors will keep coming back because theres always something new.If you havefresh On my blog and my Facebook fan page at ProductiveToday.com, I get them to keep coming back, which means giving them something new tocontent, keep consuming again and again.visitors will You really need to do these three things to increase your conversion.keep coming Now, conversion isnt the only thing thats important. Its really aboutback your value per visitor.because I have a special gift for you. If you go to VPVCalculator.com, what youtheres will find is a spreadsheet that I helped develop years ago on how to getalways the VPV or value per visitor of your web traffic.something For example, lets say you have 100 people come to your website, and younew have a $10 offer with a 5% conversion rate. That means that five out of 100 people say yes. Then we multiply the 5 sales times $10, the price of your offer, which means that you made $50 from 100 visitors. Thats a $.50 VPV $50 divided by 100 visitors. Now lets say you have a $100 offer that youre making available on your website, and you have a 1% conversion rate. One percent is nowhere near 5%, but its a $100 offer. And 1% conversion means one out of 100 3 2010 Heritage House Publishing, Inc.
4. people are saying yes to you. So youre getting $100 out of 100 visitors. Thats a $1 VPV, which is twice as much as $.50 even though the conversion is lower with the second offer. Its because your offer is moreYou need to expensive and more valuable.know your This is better for affiliate marketing, better for you, better for yourvalue per pocketbook and better for your bank account.visitor on So focus on VPV. Remember, a great way to calculate that is to simplyyour website go to the website VPVCalculator.com as a special gift for you. I hope you make good use of it.because ahigher I wouldnt give a fig for simplicity on this side of complexity, But I would give my life for simplicityconversion on the other side of complexity.rate is not - Oliver Wendell Holmesnecessarily Thats what the VPV calculator will do for you; it will give youbetter than a simplicity on the far side of complexity. If you remember the three questions to increase your conversion and value per visitor, you will getmore more done and make more money faster, better and easier.valuable My name is Alex Mandossian, and I hope our paths cross often.offer 4 2010 Heritage House Publishing, Inc.
5. EXPERTS ARE RAVING ABOUT ALEX Ive interviewed many experts, but theres nobody better at the teleseminar format than Alex Mandossian. He takes a typical seminar with some educational information, turns it into a multi-dimensional experience. Martin WalesIve learned so much from Alexs strategies and have applied those to my business.Now I make a lot of money every month with teleseminars alone. So be sure to listento everything Alex says. Alexandria Brown I have never been more impressed by a marketing consultant in knowing what needs to be done to reach precisely the clients Our clients now really are clients for life, through Alexs principles. Joel Bauer 5 2010 Heritage House Publishing, Inc.