1. Something More Austin Bringing Together Happy Loving Couple
2. Something More in Austin has been bringing together happy loving couples for more than five years. The one-of-a-kind business is the only locally owned, offline matchmaking service in the city, and owner Julia McCurley prides herself on offering what no one else in town can offer.
3. Matches them with eligible, like-minded people Julia McCurley personally screens all would-be clients to see if they are going to be a good fit for what she is offering, and if they pass muster with her, then she matches them with eligible, like- minded people.
4. Headhunter for the Heart After spending eighteen years as a corporate headhunter in the IT industry, Julia McCurley says she decided to use her recruiting skills to become a headhunter for the heart. "I will literally follow people out of restaurants, and I have recruited people at the grocery store. I even got a client in the Four Season's ladies room after we started chatting about the dress I was wearing."
5. Something More in Austin opened its doors for business in 2009, and has brought together some two thousand couples since that time. http://www.bbb.org/central-texas/Business-Reviews/dating-service/something-more-llc- in-austin-tx-90075538/ https://www.linkedin.com/company/something-more-llc https://twitter.com/SomethingMoreAu