This is Episode Three in a series of "Ten Things" presentations, in which Jon Manning, the Founder & Principal Consultant at Sans-Prix.com and the Founder & Managing Director of PricingProphets.com, take a look at ten way to better present your pricing. Visit: http://www.sans-prix.com | http://www.PricingProphets.com Follow Us: Twitter: @sansprix | @PricingProphets LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/pricing-prophets Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PricingProphets
1. pricingTen ways to better present your
2. Number 1020 off what?
3. Number 9Do you really want half price?
4. Number 8Your next sale is when?
5. Number 7Dont mention price at all
6. Number 6or only show a few prices
7. Number 5You want me to buy cheap stuff?
8. Number 4Cultural Sensitivities
9. Number 3If you have to ask the price
10. Number 2Align Pricing and Brand
11. Number 1Giveor take?Price: $5.00, with 50c off if you pay Price: $4.50, plus 50c if you pay via with cash credit card
12. Contact Information Jon Manning Managing Director PO Box 533, Ascot Vale, Vic 3032 Australia ( +61 (0) 405 629-141 (AU) ( +44 (0) 7857 655-828 (UK) 8 firstname.lastname@example.org skype: PricingProphets strategic pricing consulting services executive education & training pricing technology solutions press & media enquiries pricing research