ThoughtCommons - Why Media Industry Earns?
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Businesses need to reach their consumers to tell them who they are and how are they better than the competitors
- 2. But, consumers arent interested in listening to boring, selfish and pushy businesses! Instead they are interested in entertaining, useful and informative stuff!
- 3. they read newspapers and magazines
- 4. listen to radio
- 5. stare at idiot box for hours
- 6. do almost every next thing online
- 7. Or just go hang out and bump into billboards!
- 8. Businesses pay for consumers eye balls & ears and buy some space at these interesting places to reach them Advertisement Buy This!
- 9. Every time a business wants to reach out to a certain number of consumers with a new message, it has to buy reach Reach: 10,000 People Cost Per Reach: 20 Bucks Total Cost = 10,000 20 !!
- 10. Businesses worldwide spend mindboggling budgets just to sell what consumers dont really need.
- 11. Instead, hang on. Make something that consumers really need. And let consumers find you.