12 characteristics of a good logo
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 12 CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD LOGO
- 2. A logo can say a lot about your company. Here are 12 characteristics of a good logo.
- 3. Unique: Your business is different. Your logo is an opportunity to express that.
- 4. Readable: If its not easy to be read it wont be.
- 5. Simple: Complexity turns into noise.
- 6. Stands Out: If its not noticed its like its not there.
- 7. Smooth Lines: If its rough it looks unfinished.
- 8. A Limited Color Pallet: Lots of color options is a privilege, not a right.
- 9. Visually Balanced: Placement of elements is important. A lack of balance creates confusion.
- 10. The Colors Contrast Well: Contrast is what helps us distinguish one thing from another.
- 11. Works on Any Medium: Cards, billboards, shirts, cups, hats, cars, ads, and on and on and on
- 12. Scalable: Looks great at any size.
- 13. Uses Imagery Familiar to Your Audience: People like to make connections quickly.
- 14. Clearly Says Something About Your Business: This may be your only opportunity.
- 15. Find out more at JESSETHOMASDESIGN.COM