1. Peru Poison of Choice: Pisco, Beer Salud! The Peruvian Beer Circle = 1 beer & 1 glass, irrespective of the number of people present! Never break the circle.
2. Turkey Poison of Choice: Rak, also called Lions Milk, an anise-flavored liquor made from twice distilled grape pomice. Never drink Rak alone, by itself or yourself! Serefe!
3. Czech Republic Poison of Choice: Beer, and lots of it. Maintain direct & very serious eye contact while toasting. Crossing arms while toasting = 7 years of bad sex! Na Zdravie!
4. Canada Poison of Choice: Sour Toe cocktail, Moose Milk (rum blended with kahlua and ice cream), Bloody Caesar (Bloody Mary with clam juice), Maple liqueur, Ice Wine. A generous gulp of alcohol with a preserved human toe in it, make sure your lips touch the toe but dont swallow it. cheers Aaaargh! Theres a toe in my drink!
5. Genghis Khan! Kazakhstan Poison of Choice: Kumis, mares milk, traditionally fermented in a jug of horse hide. Never throwaway leftover Kumis, pour it back into the jug!
6. Colombia Poison of Choice: Aguardiente, meaning Fire Wateris anise flavoured liqueur of high alcohol content that will make you dance or destroy without inhibition. We pick dancing! Never orderAguardiente by the glass, a bottle for the table is minimal. Salud!
7. Japan Poison of Choice: Shch, distilled from barley, sweet potatoes and buckwheat or rice, Sak Make sure your neighbours glass is never empty & hell return the favour! Kampai!
8. Hungary Poison of Choice: Plinka, a traditional fruit brandy. Never clink beer glasses, Hungarian deaths were celebrated with the Austrians clinking their beer glasses. Egszsgedre!
9. Canada Poison of Choice: Sour Toe cocktail, Moose Milk (rum blended with kahlua and ice cream), Bloody Caesar (Bloody Mary with clam juice), Maple liqueur, Ice Wine. A generous gulp of alcohol with a preserved human toe in it, make sure your lips touch the toe but dont swallow it. cheers Aaaargh! Theres a toe in my drink!
10. Australia Poison of Choice: Schooners Mate! (Beer) Everyone at the table buys a round of schooners. Cherio!
11. Budmo! Ukraine Poison of Choice: Horilka If youre invited to a Ukranian wedding, steal the brides shoes, throw it around the room for a bit and then use it to drink wine.
12. Holland Poison of Choice: Jenever, alcohol flavoured with Juniper Berry. Do the Kopstoot. You will need: - A tulip glass overflowing with chilled Jenever - A small glass of beer - One bendy, very thirsty person Proost!
13. Poison of Choice: Vodka, Vodka, Vodka and Vodka Russia Only mix Vodka with Vodka, there is no other acceptable mixer.Never leave an open bottle of Vodka unfinished. Alcohol poisoning is a western conspiracy theory! Budem Zdorovy!
14. Poison of Choice: Aquavit, alcohol flavoured with spices and herbs, mainly caraway or dill. Chase your aquavit with beer. Sweden A traditional Swedish snapvisor: You can give us herring And you can give us sill But you will still be erring Unless you also will Give us a glass of Akvavit That sure smells sweet To Swedes in heat It gives the fish its feet It makes the dish complete... Skl