Attitude is Everything. IT IMPACTS EVERYTHING YOU DO

Embed Size (px)

Text of Attitude is Everything. IT IMPACTS EVERYTHING YOU DO

  • Slide 1
  • Slide 2
  • Slide 3
  • Attitude is Everything. IT IMPACTS EVERYTHING YOU DO
  • Slide 4
  • How much do you see of an iceberg? Ice-Berg
  • Slide 5
  • Only 10% of any iceberg is visible. The remaining 90% is below sea level. Ice-Berg
  • Slide 6
  • SEA LEVEL 10 % 90 % VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL Ice-Berg
  • Slide 7
  • The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings Ice-Berg
  • Slide 8
  • SEA LEVEL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS ATTITUDE UNKNOWN TO OTHERS KNOWN TO OTHERS Ice-Berg
  • Slide 9
  • In other words, Ice-Berg
  • Slide 10
  • SEA LEVEL BEHAVIOR VALUES STANDARDS JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES ETHICS - BELIEFS KNOWN TO OTHERS UNKNOWN TO OTHERS Ice-Berg
  • Slide 11
  • Attitude can Attitude can be defined as one wordLIFE. Makes an incredible difference in your LIFE. Be a powerful tool for positive action. Be a poison that cripples you. Dictate whether youre living life or lifes living you. It determines whether youre ON THE WAY or IN THE WAY.
  • Slide 12
  • ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ATTITUDE 120 9 2145 KNOWLEDGE 11141523125475 HARDWORK 81 423151811 SKILLS 1911912 19 = = = = 82 96 98 100 Let each letter of the alphabetic has a value equals to it sequence of the alphabetical order: Make Life 100%
  • Slide 13
  • You CAN DO everything, but not all at once. You CAN DO everything, if its important enough for you to do. You CAN DO everything, but you may not be the best at everything. You CAN DO everything, but there will be limitations. You CAN DO everything, but youll need help. Can Do - Attitude
  • Slide 14
  • A positive thought is the seed of a positive result. If you dont like something, change it. If you cant change it, change your attitude. Dont complain. The most significant change in a persons life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions. If you really want to be happy, nobody can stop you except God. Best Quotes on Posi+ive attitude
  • Slide 15
  • Whether a glass if half-full or half-empty, depends on the attitude of the person looking at it. There is a better way for everything. Find it. A positive attitude is not a destination. It is a way of life. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. Best Quotes on Posi+ive attitude
  • Slide 16
  • The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. The man with confidence in himself gains the confidence of others. You will only go as far as you think you can go. The biggest mistake of all is to avoid situations in which you might make a mistake. Best Quotes on Posi+ive attitude
  • Slide 17
  • A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive results. Our life is a reflection of our attitudes. Positive attitudes create a chain reaction of positive thoughts. Attitude, not aptitude, determines your altitude. No man fails if he does his best. Best Quotes on Posi+ive attitude
  • Slide 18
  • Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can. A creative attitude is the fuel of progress and growth. Either I will find a way, or I will make one. Be the change you want to see in this world. Forgive others and you will be forgiven. Best Quotes on Posi+ive attitude
  • Slide 19
  • Change 3 Things! Change 3 Things! 3 Things to Change
  • Slide 20
  • THINKING THINKING Changes come from observing logically in every situation Changes come from observing logically in every situation How to Change your thinking ?
  • Slide 21
  • ATTITUDEATTITUDE ATTITUDE Changes happen personally from the INSIDE OUT! Changes happen personally from the INSIDE OUT! How to Change your attitude ?
  • Slide 22
  • BEHAVIORBEHAVIOR BEHAVIOR Changes take true assessment, determination & discipline How to Change Behavior ?
  • Slide 23
  • Thank You