Biography Book Report PosterBiography Book Report PosterBiography Book Report PosterBiography Book Report Poster
1. Read your biography, annotating important facts, events, and
connections made throughout the book.
2. Complete the Biography form
3. Create a poster using all of the information you recorded on the
Make sure your poster includes:
the name of the person you are researching (big letters)
the description of that person (what makes them famous,
important, or special)
five facts you learned about the person
weakness, failures, or disappointments for the person
3 people that influenced that persons life
photos with captions to help describe the person
4. Your poster should be nice, neat, colorful, and kid created! You
may handwrite the information or type on the computer.
5. You will present your poster to the class.
6. Be ready to answer some questions found on the Biography book
report form. For example. What did you like best of all the
things that happened to this person?
7. Have fun! Happy reading!