Assignment Strategic Plan, Part I Conceptualizing a Business
BUS 475 Week 2 Team Assignment Value Alignment (StarBucks)
BUS 475 week 2 DQ 1 BUS 475 week 2 DQ 2 BUS 475 Week 3 Individual
Assignment Strategic Plan, Part II SWOTT Analysis
BUS 475 Week 3 Team Assignment
BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Part 1
1. In the managerial function of __________, managers encourage and motivate workers to work toward organizational goals.
2. eBay.com is a vast auction site that is similar to a competitive market in some ways but differs from it in others. Which of the following describes how eBay resembles a competitive market?
3. From the point of view of consumer surplus and producer surplus, what problem was created when
BUS 475 Capstone Final Exam Part 1 and 2
1. In the managerial function
of __________, managers encourage and motivate workers to work toward organizational goals.
2. eBay.com is a vast auction site that is similar to a competitive market in some ways but differs from it in others. Which of the following describes
1. Which of the following is the
most important factor that affects a firm’s financing mix?
2. When an accountant makes an adjusting entry for accrued expenses, which statement best reflects what the accounts look like before the adjustment?
BUS 475 Capstone Final Examination Part 2
1) A well-designed activity-based
costing system starts with __________.
2) "Generally accepted" in the phrase generally accepted accounting principles means that the principles __________.3) The income statement and balance sheet columns of Pine Company's worksheet reflects the following totals: Income Statement Balance Sheet Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr.Totals $58,000 $48,000 $34,000 $44,000The net income (or loss) for the period is __________.
1) The cost principle requires
that when assets are acquired, they be recorded at __________.
2) "Generally accepted" in the phrase generally accepted accounting principles means that the principles __________.
3) The standards and rules that are recognized as a general guide for financial reporting are called __________.4) Sam's Used Cars uses the specific identification
BUS 475 Final Exam Guide 2
1) Which one of the following
items is not generally used in preparing a statement of cash flows?
2) One of Astro Company's activity cost pools is machine setups, with estimated overhead of $150,000. Astro produces sparklers (400 setups) and lighters (600 setups). How much of the machine setup cost pool should be assigned to sparklers?
balance sheet columns of Pine Company's worksheet reflects the following totals: Income Statement Balance Sheet Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr.Totals $58,000 $48,000 $34,000 $44,000To enter the net income (or loss) for the period into the above worksheet requires an entry to the __________.
2) Multinational corporations __________.
BUS 475 Final Exam Guide 4
1) The income statement and
balance sheet columns of Pine Company's worksheet reflects the following totals: Income Statement Balance Sheet Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr.Totals $58,000 $48,000 $34,000 $44,000Closing entries are necessary for __________.
to see the detail of
any set click on related product or else please go to bus 475 final exam under categories listed on the home page
BUS 475 Final Exam Guide ALL 5 Sets
What is strategic
management? What are the roles of mission and vision statements in strategic management? Can an organization have a successful strategic plan without effective mission and vision statements? Why or why not?
Select a small business
that you may want to start. What is strategic management and planning? Why would a strategic plan be important to the success of this business? How are the four functions of management relative to creating and implementing a strategic plan?
BUS 475 Week 1 DQ 2
What is a SWOTT
analysis? What is its purpose in strategic planning? Must you conduct a SWOTT analysis to have an effective strategic plan? Why or why not?
What are the key planning
factors for competitive success? Provide an example of an organization that has achieved competitive success through planning. Provide an example of an organization that has failed to achieve competitive success as the result of failed planning.
BUS 475 Week 2 DQ 2
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-
word paper in which you explain the importance of your selected business’s vision, mission, and values in determining your strategic direction. Include the following:
· Define your
business, products or services
Discuss with your
Learning Team an existing organization with which you are familiar that is different than the one you used for the Conceptualizing a Business paper.
BUS 475 Week 2 Team Assignment Value Alignment (StarBucks)
What are strategic
objectives? What is the purpose of strategic objectives? What makes an effective strategic objective? What are examples of strategic objectives for you organization or one with which you are familiar?
What is the
difference among strategic, long-term, and short-term objectives? What is the relationship between objectives and goals? What are examples of this
BUS 475 Week 3 DQ 2
Conduct an internal and
external environmental analysis for your proposed business.
Discuss with your Learning
Team the forces and trends below that must be taken into consideration while developing a strategic plan. Given today’s business environment and each Learning Team members’ selected business idea, provide a list of the lessons learned
Select one organization of the Virtual Organizations from the student website.
Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper in which you complete the following:
· State the primary
reasons for the organization’s existence
BUS 475 Week 3 Team Assignment Functional Area Interrelationships (Kudler Foods)
Why is it important to
continuously update the implementation and communication of a strategic plan? Who should be responsible for updating and communicating a strategic plan? Why?
What things should be
taken into consideration in the creation of a roadmap for a strategic plan? What are examples of external and internal change agents? What role do change agents play in the execution of a road map for a strategic plan?
BUS 475 Week 4 DQ 2
Resource: Exhibit 7-1
in Ch. 7 of Strategic Management
Develop the strategic
objectives for your business in the format of a balanced scorecard.The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and
Develop a generic
communications plan and template. This template will be used to develop a communication plan for your Final Strategic Plan, due in Week Five.
BUS 475 Week 4 Team Assignment Communication Plan Outline
Why is itnecessary to
monitor and control strategic plans? Who should be responsible for monitoring and controlling strategic plans? Why? What are the pitfalls of failing to monitor and control strategic plans?
As an employee of an
organization, what role do you play in the strategic planning process? What role do you play in the implementation process? What role do you play in the monitoring and controlling process?
BUS 475 Week 5 DQ 2
Resources: Vision, mission,
values, SWOTT analysis, balanced scorecards, and communication plan
Write a 700- to 1,050-word
section for your strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your strategic objectives, measures, and targets. Include marketing and information