7/24/2019 CE - EE Type Bac - Protest Songs Project
DOCUMENT A:1) Pick out the following information:
1. Four wars mentioned in the passage.
2. The connection between the song and the topic of the conversation.
3. What the narrator complains about. (30 words)
. What the narrator lost in the first !ulf War ("esert #torm) according to his father.
2) True !al"e Not mentione#$ %u"tif& '& (uoting from the tet:
1. The two men hate each other.
2. The father doesn$t li%e the song the&$re pla&ing on the radio.
3. The narrator$s 'complaint$ about his generation living in peace ma%es his father angr&.
. The fathers language register is ver& collouial.
*. +e deliberatel& distorts the name of the first !ulf War.
,. +e would li%e his son to fight for their countr&.
*) +oing further:
1. -ustif& the title of the tet. (30 words)2. /nal&se the relationship between father and son. (0 words)
3. Would &ou sa& that their discussion is specific to ative /merican people (0 words)
DOCUMENT A an# ,
Com-are an# contra"t the two narrator". relation"hi-" with their father"$ /0 wor#")