1. INDIA CLIMATEIndia a land of mysteries and vast colourful cultures, has various different Ranging from extreme tropical heat of the south and central regions,destinations to suite everyone, from the beautiful heights of the Himalayas, the wet tocooler temperatures in the north.rainforests in the northeastern states, to the warm southern tropics where theArabian Sea, The Bay of Bengal and the Indian Oceans meet to create a spectacle of HOTELScolours. This truly magnificent country really has much to offer even to a well- Hotel accommodation is varied within India from high class deluxetravelled connoisseur. Hotels,such as the renowned Oberoi and Taj groups - to basic. Apart from these India boasts some of the most attractive converted Heritage andTRAVEL.Palacehotels, for budget and comfort purpose.Road travel: India has a road network of over 2.9 million kms. National highwayscomprise of 34,608km and state highways 128,622km. Over the years Indianauthorities have done much too enhance their highways, making travelling by roadan enjoyable experience. Air travel: Indias air network is comprehensive and veryreliable with three major airlines, Jet Airways, Indian airlines Kingfisher Airlines andlowcost carriers for the cost conscious, servicing the network through all major citiesand other remote places. Rail travel: Indias railway etwork is incredibly extensiveand is the third largest in the world. This mode of travel is truly an unforgettableexperience and the best way to see the country unfold in front of you.SEASONSThe best time to visit India is during the winter; this is true but only partly. India has3 main seasons; winter, summer and monsoon. The winter months November toFebruary have bright sunny days and are pleasant throughout India. Rajasthan andSouthern India and beach holidays are particularly popular during this time. The hillstates of Himachal, Jammu and Kashmir are also inviting for the many various wintersports available. The summer months April to June are hot in most parts of India andhill stations such as Shimla, Mussoorie, Nainital and Kullu offer cool relaxing hideouts with a range of adventure sports like, trekking, paragliding, and angling readilyavailable. The monsoon is an amazing phenomenon of nature. Immersing the entireIndian subcontinent during the month of June through to September andenlightening everything in sight.
2. Day 01: Arrive Dabolim airport / Karmali Station and transfer to yourhotel / Resort. A sunny tropical climate, White sandy beaches borderingThe Indian ocean make goa a Timeless land of dream and romance. Restof the day you can just laze on the beach or indulge in some recreationat your hotel / resort.Day 02: Visit the amazing temples of south Goa, Churches of old goa andhave a romantic evening aboard luxury launch santa-monica.The sunsetand sun down cruise are charmingly cultural full of live music, song anddance.Day 03: Go to visit world famous beaches calangute, anjuna, vagatorand baga Evenings will be free to shop for souvenirs of your holiday aswell as Local handicrafts and famous cashew nuts.Day 04: Transfer to Dabolim airport or Karmali railway station and leavegoa with happy memories.
3. 11 NIGHTS/12 DAYSDay 01: Delhi. Arrive Delhi Airport/Station and depart for Parwanoo by road which is290kms/07hrs approx PM Arrive and transfer to hotel Parwanoo rests in the lowrolling Shiwalik hills which from the southern boundary of Himachal Pradesh. Dinnerat hotel, Overnight at Hotel.Day 02 : Shimla. After breakfast depart for Shimla by road which is (100kms/03hrsapprox). Arrive and transfer to hotel Shimla is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh.It is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Towards the northlie the snow covered high-ranges, while the valleys broad whispering streams andswaying fields. Within the town are a host of splendid colonial edifices, quaintcottages. Shimla holds a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment. PM Visit tothe Mall, Shimlas Principal Promenade that runs along a ridge. Much that isreminiscent of the Raj is found here - stately mansions, and curiosity shops,Observatory Hill, Kennedy House, built in 1822 by Major Kennedy of the BritishArmy, Scandal Point, scene of a legendary elopement and the Christ Church. 2 Kmsfrom the Christ Church is Jakku Hill with a fine view of Shimla. Jakhu Temple isdedicated to Hanuman and is frequented by monkeys evening return back tohotel/resort for dinner. Overnight at HotelDay 03 : Shimla. After breakfast, Excursion to Kufri, Fagu Valley and Naldhera PM Returnto hotel. Dinner at hotel, Overnight at Hotel.
4. Day 04 : Shimla. After early breakfast, depart for Manali by road which is 260kms/06hrs approx Enroute Visits Kullu valley -The most charming and beautiful Kullu valley spreads out its charm on either side of river Beas.Kullu was once known as Kulanthpitha, which means the end of the habitable world. Beyond rose the forbidding heights of the Greater Himalayas, and by the banks of the shining river Beas, lay the fabled Silver Valley. The valley runs north to south of Beas River and is 80 kms. long and about 2 kms wide.PM Manali: Arrive and transfer to hotel. Dinner at hole, Overnight at Hotel.Day 05: Manali. After breakfast Excursion to Rohtang Pass-51 Kms from Manali on highway torKeylong/Leh. It offers a panorama and spectacular Mountain View. The pass is open from Juneto October each year although trekkers can cross it earlier. It is a gateway to Lahaul Spiti, Pangiand Leh valley just as Zojila pass is a gatway to Ladakh. There are beautiful sights of glaciers,peaks and Chandra River flows down in the Lahaul valley. Slightly to the left are the twin peaksof the Geypan. PM At leisure Dinner at hotel. Overnight at Hotel.Day 06: Manali. After breakfast Visit to Hidimba Temple, Manu Mandir & Vashisth Kund, Naggar Art gallery PM Free for shopping Dinner at hotel. Overnight at Hotel.Day 07: Manali. After breakfast, depart for Dharamshala by road which is 253kms/06hrs approx Enroute visit Kullu shawl factory Dharamshala PM Arrive and transfer to hotel Dinner at hotel, Overnight at Hotel.
5. Day 08: Dharamshala. After Breakfast, Visit Mcleod Ganj: The Budha temple is situated opposite to the present abode of His Holiness, the Dalai Lama and is worth a visit. There is also a Tibetan handicraft centre situated at Mcleod Ganj and a Sunday market is organized at about 10 minutes walk from here. Bhagsunag Falls: At a distance of 11 kms. From Lower Dharamshala, here an old temple, a fresh water spring and restaurant are located. Further about 2kms. Is beautiful Bhagsunag water falls which sooths ones eyes. Dal Lake: The Lake lies amidst hills and stately fir trees 11 kms. PM Free for shopping. Dinner at Hotel, Overnight at Hotel.Day 09: Dharamshala. After Breakfast, Depart for Dalhousie by road which is 143kms/05hrs approx Dalhousie Arrive and transfer to hotel PM At leisure, Overnight at Hotel.DaylO: Dalhousie. After Breakfast, Visit Khajiar - 23kms from Dalhousie by road and 13 kms from Kalatop is the mini Switzerland of India at a height of 6400 ft. Khajjiar is often referred to as "Gulmarg of Himachal Pradesh". The lush green meadows are surrounded by thick pine and cedar forests. There is a small lake in the center of the saucer shaped meadow which has in it a floating island. A little away from the lake is the temple of Khajji Nag belonging to 12th C. AD. In the mandapa of the temple one can see the images of the Pandavas and the defeated Kaurvas hanging from the roof of the circumambulatory path. The sanctum of the temple has been beautifully carved from wood. Panchpula - Panchpula is Satdhara springs gurgling with refreshing water, believed to contain some medicinal properties. Panchpula stream water supply to Dalhousie and Bahloon.
6. SUBHASH BAOLI: Just approximatly 1 km from G.P.O. is a charming natural spot called SubhashBaoli. Neta ji Subhash Chander Bose during his 7 months sojourn in Dalhousie in 1937 isbelieved to have spent most. PM Free for shopping. Dinner at hotel, Overnight at Hotel.Day 11: Dalhousie. After early breakfast, depart for Chandigarh by road (363 kms/08 hrsapprox.) ChandigarhPMArrive and transfer to hotel, Overnight at Hotel.Day 12: Chandigarh. After Breakfast, City tour of Chandigarh-Visit the Rock Garden located inSector 1, the garden has been developed by Mr Nekchand is built out of city garbagemaking it a unique place to visit. Visit the Museum and Art Gallery located in Sector 10; ithouses an exquisite collection of paintings and sculptors. Also visit the Rose Garden whichis in Sector 16, having nearly 1600 varieties of roses spread over 30 acres of beautifullylandscaped gardens, the Sukhna Lake located in Sector 1, which offers sports like boating,yatching etc & Capital Complex which is the administrative hub of the two states ofHaryana and Punjab also in the same complex. Drive past the Central Business Districtlocated in Sector 17, the most fashionable area of the city. Thereafter depart for Delhi byroadwhich 238kms/06hrs approx Delhi PM Arrive and transfer to Airport/Station.END OF TOUR/SERVICE
7. Day 01: Leh. Arrive at Leh airport, where you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Situated at the height of aboutSUBHASH BAOLI: Justabove sea level, Leh is G.P.O. is a charming natural spot called Subhash region. The mountains, snow 3,505 meters approximatly 1 km from the most common entry point to the LadakhBaoli. Neta ji Subhash Chander Bose during his 7 months sojourn in Dalhousie in 1937 is peaks and fortress-like monasteries form an awesome backdrop to Leh, which is an i d e a I base for short trips.believed to have spent most. PM Free for shopping. Dinner at hotel, Overnight at Hotel. Rest of the day free for acclimatization to the low oxygen levels at this high altitude. All meals. Overnight at hotel.Day 11: Dalhousie. After early breakfast, depart for Ch