1. Diseases and how you can get themBy Emerald Stenglein
2. Bubonic plague is a disease circulating mainly among rats andthe fleas on them
3. Monkey pox Monkey pox is an exotic infectious diseasecaused by the monkey pox virus. The diseasewas first identified in laboratory monkeys,hence its name, but in its natural state itseems to infect rodents more often thanprimates. located mainly in Africa.
4. West Nile virus it is found in both tropical and temperateregions. It mainly infects birds, but is known toinfect humans, horses, dogs, cats, bats,chipmunks, skunks, squirrels, domesticrabbits, crocodiles and alligators. The mainroute of human infection is through the bite ofan infected mosquito. Approximately 90% ofWest Nile Virus infections in humans arewithout any symptoms.
5. Malaria Malaria is a mosquito-borne diseases it manlyin sub tropics and the tropics this includessome of Africa, Asia and the Americas thediseases is a virus it needs a body to live in.
6. AIDS/HIV HIV is a type of aids Hivs proper name isHuman immunodeficiency virus it weakensthe immune system HIV can come into thebody by sexual means and breast feeding. Ituses your immune system to progress Akagrow and make more of its self
7. Smallpox Smallpox is an infectious diseases that onlyhumans can get the way you know you havesmallpox is if the bumps on you have a dimplein the center of them. Smallpox is located inblood vessels in your mouth and throat itemerged in 10,000B.C.
8. Ebola Ebola the virus messes with our blood vesselsand people who have this their blood vesselsbecome damaged and they end up going intoshock
9. Dysentery very bad cases of diarrhea that can be fatal ifleft untreated
10. Hepatitis Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver its avirus and the term of it is limited once itprogresses to a certain stage it changes namesfibrosis or cirrhosis.
11. Whooping Cough/Pertussis It is a bacterial disease severe coughing fitsare related to whooping cough the diseaselasts for six weeks
12. Cholera it is a infection of the small intestine it isbrought into the body by drinking or eatingcontaminated food or water it is symbolizedby diarrhea and vomiting this leads todehydration
13. Polio Is an a disease spread by having drinking aftersomeone or kissing someone polio is diseasethat paralyzes someone it is usually foundnear the spinal cord
14. Typhoid Fever Typhoid fever is passed by eating or drinkingafter someone who has typhoid fever it youhave a high fever profuse sweating you mayhave a bloody nose you may die
15. Swine Flu Swine flu is also called H1N1 it is related to asome other diseases influenza A and itssubtype/ seasonal influenza these two arecalled H1N2 andH3N1