Visit http://earnmoneywebsitesite.info/form.php?id=85491 for more info
1. Do You Want to Fire Your Boss?
2. Yes! You can fire your Boss and make yourself your own Boss!
3. Promoting or selling other peoples stuff on the net can make you earn a comfortable living that will give you confidence to quit from your job! You can do that by joining affiliate programs.
4. What is an affiliate program?
5. Affiliate program refers also to associate program, referralprogram or bounty program. It is the most famous and thebest sales and marketing strategy ever used by most of the companies or sellers on the web from small to large-scale companies. This allows "other people or companies" topromote or sell their products or stuff for a commission or other consideration. That "other people or companies" are called "Affiliates" and the owners of the products orservices and of the affiliate program are called "Sponsors".
6. Many affiliates are earning considerable amount ofcommissions up to more than $10, 000 a month and even hundreds of thousand dollars, through this affiliatescheme depending on your creativity and working habits. Because of this, most of them stopped working as an employee and focus on affiliate marketing at their own time, own pace, own strategy and most importantly, at home with their families without seeing a face of the annoying BOSS!
7. How will you earn and receive commission?
8. As an affiliate, you do not need to maintain stocks or inventory of products or services of your own or of your sponsors. You will be only required to promote their stuff,by putting your sponsors banners or text links on your sitepages or by posting ads on other sites or by sending emailsto your relatives, friends and acquaintances. Your sponsors will give you an affiliate or tracking code or link. When an interested visitors click the banners or text links with your affiliate code or link from your site or promotion page, they will be directed to your sponsors website.
9. The affiliate code or link will be the reference of your sponsor to identify that those visitors came through your referral or from your promotional page. Once those visitors completed transactions that are subject tocommissions, your sponsor will credit your account for the equivalent commissions from those transactions. Your commissions will be accumulated and be sent to you by check, wire transfer, direct deposit and by other means based on your affiliate agreement.
10. There are different ways to earn a commission from affiliate program. You may earn on the basis of pay-per- click, pay-per-lead, pay per sale or through referring another affiliate. In pay-per-click, the affiliate earnscommission when a visitor clicks the sponsors link. In pay- per-lead, the affiliate earns commission when a visitor click the sponsors links and completed a transaction without buying a product, like completing a inquiry form or survey or quotation form. While on a pay per sale, you will earn a flat rate or a percentage of sales prices. Some of the programs are offering up to 80% commission.
11. How can you join an affiliate?
12. Generally, affiliate programs require the applicants to havea working website where you can promote their products. However, some of them will allow you to promote or sell their products through posting ads with ad sites or by emailing people but absolutely no spamming or you will be kicked out.
13. For this purpose, we have compiled a reliable affiliate or associate programs on web with site description and commission details. Reliable? Yes, because there are websites that are being managed by crocodiles or opportunists who are offering an affiliate programs butwill not report all your earned commissions or worst, they will not pay you. So, beware of them.
14. What are the affiliate programs you should join?
15. To start your journey of firing your Boss or quitting your job, you have to start joining affiliate programs, NOW before others do and begin earning THOUSANDS of DOLLARS.
16. I recommend that you start with Google Adsense. This the simplest and most popular affiliate program on the web.This is a pay-per-click affiliate program and the Google adsare related to the content of your site. You may also placeGoogle web and site search button and earn money whenyour visitor uses it. I advise you to put Google Adsense linkprominently in all of your web pages. To start earning cash from Google.
17. After joining Google Adsense, start joining the following affiliate programs:
18. 2-Tier Affiliate Programs:
19. These are programs that allow you to recruit an army of sub-affiliates and receive a commission from their revenues.
20. Lifetime Commission Affiliate Programs:
21. These programs give commissions for life for revenues from the same customer or sub-affiliate. This kind of commission is also known as residual income.
22. Affiliate Networks:
23. These programs have a wide variety of choices of productsor services to sell or promote. Each affiliate network offers several affiliate programs from several companies including those worlds famous brands and products. It monitors all your earned commissions from various programs and pays you in only one check on a scheduled payment date. Thats very convenient! Check our site.
24. High-Commission Affiliate Programs:
25. These are the programs that are giving commissions up to more than 80% of the sales. Why waste your time promoting products that will pay you a penny only.
26. With hardwork, patience and continuous learning, I am confident that you will be one of famous affiliate orinternet marketers in the near future. You will be working at home with your family at your own time, at your own pace and with your own strategies. That will be the time that youve fired your BOSS and made yourself your own BOSS!
27. Please visit:http://earnmoneywebsitesite.info/form.php?id=85491 for more info