1.Gaspars 37 Year History Rich Gasparfounded Gaspars Construction in1973as a one man operation Cathy Gasparofficially joined Gaspars in1990and added the Design division Sarah Gaspar Henryjoined Gaspars in2002and added Handyman division in2003
2. Service Team LeadershipPaul Lambert Has been with Gaspars Since 2007 when he started as a Service Technician Mike Cuadra Came to Gaspars in 1997, he has held many roles including Estimator and Service Manager 3. Paul Lambert
2007-Hired on Gaspars as a Service Technician (aka Handyman)
2010 - Promoted to Service Coordinator, Gaspars Construction
2008 -Got married to Mary Ann
2009 -Bought first house!!!
4. Gaspars Handyman Division
Crown Molding, base, trim
Window (s)/ Door (s)
New Tub Surround
5. New Entry 6. Rot repair/Deckredesign 7. New Shower & Floor 8. Experienced Condo Remodelers
Insured for condo work
Protection of common areas
9. Condo Kitchen Remodel 10.
All inclusive service - Design, Build (all phases)
Lead Certified Remodeler
Trustworthy - Background and drug checks for all employees
Safety Compliant with all regulations
Warranty will be there for you
One stop shopping 11. Adding compact staircase 12. Retaining Wall 13. Value
How many estimates?Why?
How much time per estimate?
How much time waiting for those estimate?
What is your time worth to you?
After all that, how do you know what company to go with?
Does value equal price?
14. Company Values
Clients raving fans
Integrity no low-balling, craftsmanship, stand behind our work.
Dedicated to staff continual training, benefits
Networking and referrals
15. Gaspars Team 2010 Playhouse Donation for Womens Funding AllianceCooking Classes at Gaspars Showroom 2009 Playhouse Donation for Womens Funding Alliance Selling XMAS Trees for Seattle Aids Support Group House Gaspars Team Playhouse Delivery 16. First Class Protection 17. Great Referrals
People that value their time
Value having it done & done right
Someone who had a bad experience
Relocation Services Companies
Local Hardware Store Owners
18. www.gaspars.com 1406 E Pine St, Seattle, 98122 206 324 8199 [email_address]