- 1. Selling with passion Discover the inner strength that you
haveand achieve your goals with natural ease
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd1 M201 2. AGENDA
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 3. Recruitment
- What attitudes and skills do you need to own in order for you
to be successful over the next 12 months?
- Remind yourself of this question before committing to hiring
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 4. How important are
- If someone has every skill imaginableBUT has the wrong
attitude,then theyare the wrong person for the job!
- If someone lacks every skill you could thinkof, but has a fiery
attitude for life and success,then hire them on the spot!
- Skills can be important but which carries someone further in
life their skills ortheir attitude?
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 5. The changing of
- Like most of us, you lowered your standards with the advent of
our peer groups.
- Youre not fast enough to play in our team.
- Don't ever stop believing in yourself! Remember the passion and
desire for lifethat we have all had as kids.
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 6. Question
- Is it hard to learn a skill?
- Is it hard to learn an attitude?
- It may well be hard to change someones attitude but it is very
easy to remember an attitude.
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 7. Conditioning
- Condition your attitude. Do something you love at the beginning
of each and every day.
- Start your engine. Start the day well.
- Musician? Play an instrument. Athlete? Go fora run or do some
- Get in a positive mind set.
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 8. Focus on
solutions, not problems
- If one of your team comes to you with a problemdont solve it
for them!How much would they learn if you did?
- Make them understand that they have the answers within
- Problems are a sign of lifeso concentrate on the
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 9. Next step: setting
- So the reason we set goals is to give us a purpose, a journey,
a road to follow.
- To enjoy the journey towards the goal and kick ass along the
- A reason for getting up in the morning and achieving
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 10. How do we go
about setting goals?
- Visually . If youreallywant a boat cut out the picture of it.
Look at it every day.
- Seeingit,knowingit can bereal . The more you look at it the
more it will become the truth.
- Saying it: tell yourself how wonderful life is 500 times in the
next 24 hours. How great do reckon your next day would be?
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 11. Achieving that
- Driveourselves towards achieving that goal.
- Ask yourself: Why do I want the goal?
- (Safety, love, adrenalin, importance, learning, achieving or
- Write how you would feel as if you had already achieved that
- Make sure that the goal is focused on you. Believe in the
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 12. Targets and
- A target and a goal are things that both need to be agreed by
yourself; you have to live it and experience it.Its your goal ,
your life only you can decide what your goals are.
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 13. If you want a
great gardentalk with a great gardener
- How do I become successful?
- Hang around with successful people.
- Your game will improve if you play tennis with people who are
better than you.
- If you wanted to be rich would you study a poor
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 14. Questions &
- Please post your questions:
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 15. Points to take
- Condition yourself every day:
- Visualise your goals, make them a reality
- Hang around with successful people
- Further reading: www.craiggoldblatt.com
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 16. ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Next Week: Leigh Ashton:The 9 golden rules of successful
- NextSurgery6th Jully:The DMC
- Londonnetworkingevent 25th June 5pm
- Visit website to register(look in the left column on the home
Copyright 2010 | Ripple Effect Systems Ltd 17. Copyright 2010 |
Ripple Effect Systems LtdThank you for joining us