Text of Microsoft power point db mythical creatures.ppt
Ancient Greece Mythical Creatures
By: Damian Beernaert's8-41
• You may wonder what are mythical creatures? Well in my opinion I think that they are creatures that don’t exist.
• The Ancient Greeks used monsters in their stories.
• Half man/half bull• Imprisoned in a
labyrinth (is like a maze) under place of King Minos on the island of Crete.
• Minotaur ate human flesh.
• She was a mortal gorgon (any of the three sisters who had snakes for hair and eyes that if looked at could turn the person into stone.)
• Always bragged about her hair • She says she is more
beautiful than Athena • Athena turned medusa hair
into snakes • Anyone who looks into her
eyes, they turn into stone• Disrespected to the gods
• Head, shoulders, chest as a woman
• Body, claws as a lion• Wings as a bird• Strangle anyone who
couldn't awenser the riddle
• Half lion, half mountain goat w/snake
• Breathed fire• Skins tough• Belleraphon of
corinth killed it • Skin cannot be
• Multi-headed reptile
• Can regrow heads fast
• Has fangs• Poisonous tongue• Sharp claws
• Lurked strait of messina
• Head and torso and a women
• Fins and tail as a fish
• Waist had 6 wolf heads
• A horse that has wings
• Pegasus could fly• He was a horse god• Pegasus can also
refer to any winged horse.
• Only has one eye • They are mean • They are big
• After going through all my slides I think you might have learned some things about these mythical creatures and what I have learned is that I believe those mythical creatures I have learned lots of interesting information.