Dr. V. Palani, Assistant Professor, Department of Telugu & Translation Studies, Mobile: 91-9912343804 Dravidian University, Email: email@example.com Srinivasa vanam, Kuppam- 517426. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name Dr. V. Palani
Date of birth 06-07-1967
Educational Qualification M.A. (Telugu), Ph. D. B.A. (Telugu) with 59.9% of marks in S.G.S Arts College, Tirupati,1987. M.A. (Telugu) with 63.5% of marks from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, 1989. Doctorate Degree awarded by Sri Venkateswara University, Tiruppathi,1993. Topic: Neti Dinapatrikallo Sampadakeeyalu (Enadu-Andhra Prabha) M.A.(Sanskrit) with second class form S.V. University, Tirupati year 2002.
Teaching experience 1. Worked as a lecturer in Telugu from 18.01.1994 to 15.09.1996. Sri Venkateswara Degree College, Nellore.
2. Worked as a lecturer in Telugu from16-09-1996 to 08- 09-1999, Vivekananda Degree College, Nellore. 3. Worked as lecturer in Telugu from 09.09.1999 to
02.04.2009. Lendy Degree College, Main Road, Haranadhapuram, Nellore.
4. Working as Assistant Professor in Dept. of Telugu Language & Translation Studies, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
5. Appointed as subject co-ordinator Telugu for SDCE, Dravidian University from October-2012
Experience in UG level 16 years, 8 months.
Experience in PG level 4 years, 7 months, 10 days (as on 12-11-2013) Dravidian University, Kuppam.
Papers taught 1. Journalism 2. Comparative Dravidian Literature
3. Literary Criticism 4. Classical texts.
Research Experience 1.One M.Phil. awarded under my guidance on 12/10/2012 Title: Dr. Muktevi Bharathi Tarigonda Vengamamaba Navala - Oka Pariseelana 2. Four Ph.D. scholars are working under my guidance form 13/10/2012. Topics: a) Dr. Muktevi Bharithi Navalalu Pariseelana,
b) Adhunikandhra Kavitvampai Kristavamata Prabhavam, c) Chitturu Jilla Pramukha Rachayitalu Dalita Vaada Spruha d) Chitturu Jilla Gramadevatala Kolupulu Dalitula Paatra
Research Project UGC-Major Research Project (ongoing) Pradhana Mandalika Kathallo Samajikamsalu (Telangana, Rayalaseema Kathalu)
Articles Published 1. Satisumati, October 2009, Saptagiri. 2. Annamayya Sankeerthanallo Dasavatara Stuti, October December, Telugu magazine, 2009. Published by Telugu Academy. 3. Annamayya Vaastalya Keertanalu, April 2011,
Saptagiri. 4. Annamayya varninchina brahmostavlu, October2010,
Saptagiri. 5. Annamayya Sooktulu Pratibimbalu, July 2011,
Moosi. 6. Anuvadakudu Lakshanalu, October 2011, Moosi. 7. Anuvadam Swaroopa Swabhavalu, November2011,
Chetana. 8. Katama Raju Kathalu 9. Budabukkala Vari Josyam 10. Sivaratri (No.8, 9, 10 Articles were published in encyclopaedia of South Indian Folklore, Dravidian University, Kuppam)
Articles Accepted to publish 1. Telugu Kaavyaala Vyakhyaanaalu Vaikharulu December 2013, Draavidi
Seminar Papers presented 1. Title of the paper Bhakti in Folk Songs (Chittoor District). 25-27 November 1996. Organized by Prof. S. G.D. Chandrasekhar, S.V. University, Tirupati.
2. Title of the paper Annamayya sankeerthanalu Sri Venkateswara tatvam, 27,28 January 2009. Organized by Dr. V. Chendrasekhar Reddy, S.V. University, Tirupati.
3. Tribal language and culture in modern society, Organized by Bhukya Tirupati, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Telugu and Translation Studies.Dravidian University. 21 22 September, 2010.
Title of the paper: Janapada kalarupam Goravayyala Pradarsana Vidhanam
4. Sri Krishnadevaraylu Sahitya Kalavaibhavam Organized by Dept. of Telugu and Translation Studies, Dravidian University, Kuppam 14th 15th July, 2010. Title of the paper: Krishnadevarayalu- Jeevana rekalu.
5. Telugu Research Yesterday Today Tomorrow, 22 to 24 September, 2011. Title of the paper Bala shityam -Bhavishyadavasaralu Organized by Dr. Budhati Venkateswarlu, Dept. of Telugu and Translation Studies, Dravidian University, kuppam 517426.
6. The role of the Languages (Hindi & Telugu) in the Indian National Movement and National Integration on 16th March 2012, Organized by Dept. of Languages Madras Christian College, Chennai. Title of the paper: The Role of Telugu Journals in Indian National Movement.
7. Journalism in Telugu in national seminar organized by Dept., of Telugu Studies, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, and Mysore form 5th to 7th October, 2012 at Tirupati. Title of the paper: Sampadakeeyam Svarupa, Svabhavaalu.
8. Telugu Panduga on 10th and 11th December, 2012 organised by Dravidian University, Kuppam. Title of the paper: Anya Desya Padalu - Telugu pai Prabhavam 9. 4th World Telugu Conference held on 27th to 29th December, 2012 at Tirupati organised by Govt. of A.P.
Title of the paper: Dravida Bhashallo Bharatetihasam Tulanatmaka Pariseelana 10. The contribution of MCC Telugu alumini to Nation
Building, Telugu Language & Literature and Social Reform held on 12th and 13th December 2012 at Madras Christian College, Tambaram, Chennai. Title of the paper: Kasinadhuni Nageswar Raos Contribution on Journalism and Freedom Movement
11.The Influence of the other Dravidian Languages on Telugu held on 2527 March, 2013, organised by SRLC, Mysore & Department of Linguistics, S.V. University, Tirupati
Title of the paper: Telugu Kannada Bharatalu-Kavitadrikpatham
12.Telugu Janapada Vijnana Vaibhavam Samakaleena Samajam National Seminar held on 27 28 April, 2013, organised by Dept. of Telugu, Madras University, Chennai
Title of the paper: Janapada Kala Kuppam Veedhi Naatakaalu
13. Telugu Janapada Vignanam-Prakriyalu- Anuvartitam held on 27th & 28th December-2013 organised by FOSSILS, Thiruvananthapuram and UGC at SriVenkateswara University, Tirupati Title of the Paper: Moukhika Janapada Vignanam
14. International Conference on Mahabharatam held on 7th to 11th January 2014 organised by Oriental Research Institute , S.V.University, Tirupati. Title of the Paper: Mahabharatamloni Yaksha Prasnalu Pariseelana (Dharmaprabhodam)
Seminars Participated 1. Participated in national seminar on Veyipadagalu Adyana Aavasyakatha organized by Dept. of Telugu Translation Studies, Dravidian University, Kuppam
Member in various committees 1. Member in anti raging committee (Red Starts) from 08-09-2010. 2. Member in press committee for convocation November 2010. 3. Member in N.S.S. Advisory Committee, 14.09.2011. 4. Member in disciplinary committee for 14th foundation day celebrations October 2011. 5. Member in Accommodation and Hospitality Committee
for 16th Foundation day celebrations of Dravidian University.
6. Member in NSS University Advisory Committee, Dravidian University, dated 4.01.2012. 7. Member in Grievances Redressal Committee, Dravidian University, dated 7.01.2013.
Member in Inspection Committees 1. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit
Prabhas Educational Society, Vijayawada on 9-6-2009.
2. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit Krupa Educational, Development and Cultural Society, Palamaner on 25-06-2009.
3. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit Bidar Education Trust, Bidar on 09-07-2009.
4. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit . Revathi Educational Society, Bhuvameswar, oddisha on 01-08-2009.
5. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit A.R. Educational Society, Vizag, on 22-09-2009.
6. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit S.S.V. College, Broddipet, Guntur, on 22-09-2009.
7. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit Kamboj Computer and Education Society, Ellenabad, Haryana on 29-05-2010.
8. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit Baba Sita nath Education Society, Charkhi Dardri, Bhiwani, Haryana on29-05-2010.
9. Appointed as member of inspection committee to visit Orient Education Academy, Vikarabad, R.R. (dist) on 05-07-2010.
Observer Duties 1. Appointed as observer for conduct of UG/PG SDCE examinations January 2010 at Sai Sarada Educational Society, Karnool, on
2. Appointed as observer to conduct of M.Phil./ Ph.D. part-I examinations July 2010 at Vallthol Vidyapetam, Edapal, Kerala, on 22-07-2010.
3. Appointed as observer for conduct of M.Phil./ Ph.D. part-I examinations at S. V. Arts & Science Degree College, Chittoor, on 22-10-2010.
4. Appointed as observer for conduct of UG/PG SDCE examinations January 2011 at Sada Sukh College of Education Gahra Road, Kanina, Mohinder Garh, Haryana, on24-12-2010.
5. Appointed as observer for conduct of UG/PG examination (off campus) at Oscar Management College, Vellore on 19-01-2011. 6. Appointed as observer for conduct of UG/PG examination (off campus) at Oscar Management College, Vellore on 04-05-2011. 7. Appointed as observer for conduct of MBA 3rd semester
examination December 2011, at IBMT Bangalore on 15-12-2011.
8. Appointed as observer to conduct of SDCE, UG & PG examinations Aug, Sep 2012, Alwar, Rajastan. 9. Appointed as observer for conduct of U.G./ P.G.
examinations at S.V. Arts & Science Degree College, Chittoor, on July 2013.
As a Squad Member Appointed as squared member as visiting SDCE lateral entry UG/PG examination centres in Rayalaseema (4 Centres) on 03-06-2011.
Entry writing Three entries written for Dictionary of South Indian Folklore Dravidian University, Kuppam.
As a Subject expert Invited as subject expert for project fellow interview to major research project by Dept. of Telugu Studies, S.V. U College of Arts. Project title Depiction of Dalith Woman in modern Telugu Literature interview held on 21-04-2011.
As a Resource person 1. Participated in Samskruthandra sahasravadhana krathuvu organized by Sri Venkateswara Rasagna Samakya Tirupati, T.T.D. & A.P. Government as a Pruchaka for item varnana.
2. Participated as resource person in the work shop on Necessity of teaching traditional grammar Organized by Dept. of Language Teaching Technology, Dravidian University, Kuppam, on 20th November 2012. Delivered Lecture on Prosodies and Poetics.
Orientation programmes Attended 1. Participated in Orientation course Organized by
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India, at University Training and orientation centre, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. From 17th March 2012 to 22nd March 2012.
2. Participated in orientation Programme at the UGC Academic Staff College, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati form 14-05-2012 to 09-06-2012.
Camp Participation Participated in National Integration Camp at Chickballapur, Karnataka form 30th November to 06th December 2011. Organised by Dept. of Youth services, State NSS cell of Govt. of Karnataka.
Deputations 1. Deputed to Balaji Astha Education & Welfare Society, Chandigarh for verification of original certificates form 13-10-2009 to 22-10-2009.
2. Deputed to confidential work regarding UG/PG SDCE examination form 25-12-2010 to 02-01-2011.
3. Deputed to collect plants form divisional forest officer Chittoor on 17 18 October 2011.
4. Deputed to discuss with state liaison officer (NSS) with regard to special camp on 22nd and 24th of October 2011 at AP secretariat, Hyderabad.
5. Deputed to coordinate question paper setting at S.V. University, Tirupati 14.12.2012
Additional duties 1. Appointed as Assisted Director SDCE on 03-08-2009. 2. Appointed as NSS programme officer Unit III on 12-07-2011. 3. Appointed as Assistant Coordinator for Coaching
Scheme for SC/ST/BCs/OBCs and Minorities Training Centre, (UGC Sponsored), Dravidian University, on 19-11-2011.
4. Appointed as Subject Coordinator- Telugu of Directorate of Distance Education, Dravidian University on 11.01.2013
5. Appointed as Public Relations Office (PRO) of Dravidian University on May 2013
Invigilation duties 1. Assigned invigilation duty by the University authorities on 06-07-2010.
2. Assigned invigilation duty by the University authorities on 17-11-2011.
3. Assigned invigilation duty by the University authorities on 13-12-2012.
4. Assigned invigilation duty by the University authorities on 01-04-2013.
Scripts Evaluation duties 1. Attended on invitation from S.K. University, Anantapur for spot evaluation on 06-07-2010.
2. Attended on invitation from Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, for spot evaluation on 08-02-2013.
3. Attended on invitation from S.V. University, Tirupati for spot evaluation on
Date: Place: Signature