2. Schedule for Photo shoot: March 13th -Take a picture of Bracknell ice rink stands. March 14th Find my model. March 16th - Take photos of actor in Henley. March 17th - Take photos of actor in College and at my house. March 18th - Upload and start editing images. March 19th Finish editing images.
3. Model(s): Name: John Hall Date of Birth: 5/ 5/94 Address: 13 Purley Road Purley Reading Berkshire RG5 13DV Telephone: 077590848970
4. Mise en scene: Location: The Henley College, Henley town, Bracknell ice rink stadium, My house. These locations offered various background to my images, many that showed my actor in a street to reflect on the music genre he was representing. Costume/ Props: Hoodie, T-shirt, Polo shirt, Shorts, Canvas shoes. Organisation of actor: I organised my actor at the centre of my images, to keep focus on him. For the front cover image I made john(actor) look into the camera as I found this is a common and good technique used by other magazines to attract the audience. I tired to make it seem like my actor (who will be my up an coming artist in my magazine) to have attitude, for this I made john not smile in many of the images, and sitting down or looking away from the camera.
5. Photos: Photo 1: Bracknell ice rink I took the opportunity to take a picture of the stands of an ice hockey game I went to, i wanted the image to seem like it was a music venue as it is linked to the page about the best venues on my contents page Photo 2: Henley town I meet John (actor) in Henley to take so images. I told him to wear casual clothes, as the setting was a street in Henley. I wanted him sitting down to make it seem casual, and looking into the camera to attract my audience (which was something I learnt from my research) . I also got him to but his hood up and not to smile so he matched the street background and showed attitude which is something many artists have.
6. Photo 3: Henley College I meet up with John at college to take some more images. I told him to dress smart/casual in wearing a photo shoot. I told him to put his earphones in to make the link wit music, suggesting its what he loves. I told the picture at a low angle to get the light shining through the image from behind, I feel this showed fame, like many other magazines I analysed in my research. Again I told him not to smile to show attitude and to also look away for the same affect. Photo 4 : My house On the same day John came to mine dressed differently, but again casual. I told him to look away but smile, as I thought the artist needed 1 image of him smiling to make him seem attractive to the audience
7. Editing: I used photo shop to edit many of my images... I sharpened certain images I added a lens flare to exaggerate the sunlight to show fame Auto Contrast Auto Tone Adding vibrance as the image was a bit dull
8. Cropping and Framing: I cropped most of my images using Photo shop. In many pictures I cropped the photo to make my artist the centre of attention. I also cropped them according to where they were going on my magazine., for example with my front cover image I cropped it to overlay certain texts and to not overlay other pieces of text, I then added a soft edges affect make it fit in the front cover.