- 1. E-Challenge 2010Master Entrepreneurship Business Administration 09-09-2010
- E-assignment 1Pros and cons of business networks @Pundamilia
- E-assignment 2Civil servant about entrepreneurial policy @
- E-assignment 3Quote 500 entrepreneurwith 5 tips for success @van der Valk
- E-assignment 4If the shoe fits @Sneakers
- E-assignment 5Chamber of commerce and start-ups @KvK Utrecht
- E-assignment 6(Dis)advantages of an incubator @
- E-assignment 7Entrepreneurial aspects @Sexmuseum Amsterdam
- E-assignment 8Entrepreneur about bankruptcy @Rhebergen
- E-assignment 9Business connection @Eigenbiermerk & van Meel
- E-assignment 10Serving a societal goal @Osira Groep
- E-assignment 11Entrepreneur, bank and expert on recession @Tribe of Noise, ABN AMRO,
- E-assignment 12Vind en Win @Twitter
- E-assignment 13First aid for E-challenge @Tribe of Noise via Formspring.me
- E-assignment 14Entrepreneurial veterans @Osira Groep
- Its raining E-points @No discussion possible
3. E-ASSIGNMENT 1PROS AND CONS OF BUSINESS NETWORKS @
- Pros of a business network:
- Cheap solutions for beginning starters.
- A business network provides in flexibility.
- A business network is always up to date.And it keeps you up to date.
- Cons of a business network:
- The gap between users and non users of a socialnetwork.
4. E-ASSIGNMENT 2CIVIL SERVANT ABOUT ENTREPRENEURIAL POLICY@
5. E-ASSIGNMENT 3QUOTE 500 ENTREPRENEUR WITH 5 TIPS FOR SUCCESS @
- Family Van der Valk - Nr. 49- Quote 500
- Know your market thoroughly
- Entrepreneurship as a lifestyle
6. E-ASSIGNMENT 4IF THE SHOE FITS @
- Location: Sneakers, Grote Houtstraat, Haarlem
- Job:Try to sell a pair of shoes
- Negotiation about the salary .
- Result: 15% of the salesprice (of every shoe)
- Work: In one hour, Christiaan sold one pair of shoes to a customer (it wasn t a very busy day)
- Normally it is not possible to work for only one hour!
- Some tips from a Sneakers salesman:
- Ask open questions like: What kind of shoe are you looking for?
7. E-ASSIGNMENT 5CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND START-UPS @Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, activities: Professional advisor Organising seminars Start up Magazine Online help deskChamber of Commerces guides entrepreneurs through different stages:Orientation Planning Go to work Looking forward 8. E-ASSIGNMENT 6(DIS)ADVANTAGES OF AN INCUBATOR @
- Providing in advice, facilities, guiding & information
9. E-ASSIGNMENT 7ENTREPRENEURIAL ASPECTS @
- They had their logo pasted on the coins of 1 euro and 2 euro.
- Pencils with name of the sexmuseum.
- Visitors can make free pictures of all the things.
10. E-ASSIGNMENT 8ENTREPRENEUR ABOUT BANKRUPTCY @
- Drive and believe in company
- Curator believes in restart
11. E-ASSIGNMENT 9BUSINESS CONNECTION @ 12. E-ASSIGNMENT 9BUSINESS CONNECTION @Entrepreneur 1Christiaan Deijkers Commercial Director Eigenbiermerk.nl Entrepreneur 2Joep van Meel DirectorF.E.A.B. van Meel Connection: FEAB van Meel can arrange the financial administration of Eigenbiermerk.nl
- FEAB van Meel maintains a special rate for starters
- FEAB van Meel has a large business network (banks, insurance companies etc.)
- FEAB van Meel offers personal guidance to Eigenbiermerk.nl next to the paperwork
13. E-ASSIGNMENT 10SERVING A SOCIETAL GOAL @
- Need for achievement we wanted to achieve the assignment
- Tolerance for ambiguity we had no idea what whould happen, what we had to do and how they would react
- Self-efficacy we all had one goal and we all believed in it
- Drive we had the drive to help the people and make them happy and of course to achieve the assignment
- Empathy we have the capacity to share the feelings of the elderly
- Social commitment we all have a strong feeling of social commitment and try to help where we can
- Patience we wait for the right moment
14. E-ASSIGNMENT 11ENTREPRENEUR, BANK AND EXPERT ON RECESSION@
- The consequences of the economic recession
- ABN AMRO Haarlem (front office employee)
- Less intake requests for business bank accounts
- Stricter requirements for getting a loan
- The bank demands a well-founded business plan
- Increase in freelance workers
- A secure income is more important than ever
- 11b) for services delivered by banks...
- Spoken with: Mr. van Oorschot (Director of Tribe of noise)
- 1) Banks were more generous in giving loans to entrepreneurs. At this moment entrepreneurs
- cant get loans at the banks
- 2) Opportunity: getting loans from business angels (absurd goals)
- 3) No venture capital climate
- 4) For Tribe of Noise: opportunity ABN Amro sold their entrepreneurial department to the
- Deutsche Bank (to expand be more generous)
15. E-ASSIGNMENT 12VIND EN WIN @ The Find the Location contest 16. E-ASSIGNMENT 13FIRST AID FOR E-CHALLENGE @ 17. E-ASSIGNMENT 14ENTREPRENEURIAL VETERANS @There are so many regulations now a days, there was much more freedom in running your business 30 years ago Now everything is media, I dont know much about it, but back in the days business was more tangible. I was selling on the Nieuwmarkt for years, selling curtains. I was there everyday, rain or shine, working hard to make a living.I was passionate about my work, loved doing it and never gave up, recession or not, I was there, trying to sell my products. 18. QUESTIONS?