1. Primary National Curriculum https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-curriculum-in-england-primary-curriculum Primary school national curriculum document.
2. BBC Parents http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/parents/ Site provides a wealth of information to help parents support every stage of their childs education and development.
3. BBC Bitesize http://www.bbc.co.uk/education Bitesize is the BBC's free online study support resource for school-age students in the United Kingdom. The Key Stage 1 and 2 sections cover 18 learning clips and activities linked to 18 subjects: Art and Design, Computing, Design and Technology, English, French, Geography, German, History, Mandarin, Maths, Modern Foreign Languages, Music, Physical Education, PSHE and Citizenship, Religious Education, Science, and Spanish.
4. Primary Resources http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/ Free teaching resources, lesson plans and activities for primary school children, covering early years, KS1 and KS2 and all subjects within the primary national curriculum.
5. Teaching and Learning Resources http://www.teachingandlearningresources.co.uk/ The purpose of this site is to provide free on-line, stimulating, interactive, teacher-written learning resources to support the National Curriculum for England and Wales for children in Key Stage 2 (ages 7 to 11) of Primary School.
6. Education City http://www.educationcity.com/ EducationCity is passionate about providing engaging, educational content which helps students aged 3-12 years learn, and provides time-saving tools that support teachers and parents in the classroom and at home. We cover all the subjects below, with curriculum-linked content: English, Maths, Science, Computing, French and Spanish.
7. Crickweb http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ Crickweb provides a range of interactive teaching resources for schools and parents. Subjects including: Maths, English, Science, History, Geography, R.E., D.T., I.C.T, French and Spanish.
8. @School http://www.atschool.co.uk/
@school is an easy to use and child friendly website organised around the UK National Curriculum for primary education at home or school at Key Stage 1 (KS1). and Key Stage 2 (KS2). @school provides online tests, interactive exercises, worksheets, pictures and much more based on curriculum subjects including KS2 Maths, KS2 Numeracy, KS2 English and KS2 Science.
9. Primary Games http://www.primarygames.com/ Primary Games is the fun place to learn and play! Play kids games, math games, reading games, girl games, puzzles, sports games, print colouring pages, read online storybooks, and hang out with friends while playing one of the many virtual worlds found on Primary Games.
10. Top Marks http://www.topmarks.co.uk/ Topmarks helps teachers and parents save time finding the best, inspirational educational web resources. We include only the best educational websites on our site, saving you time in trawling the web and providing you and your pupils with safe access to high quality, free teaching and learning resources.
11. Woodlands Junior School Kent http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/interactive/ Range of interactive curriculum resources for primary school children.
12. Mad for Maths http://www.mad4maths.com/parents/ Information on how to teach maths and to support pupils with the content of the maths primary curriculum. Highlights methods that parents may not have been taught at school and will allow them to support with homework.
13. NRICH Maths http://nrich.maths.org/frontpage NRich has a wide range of maths activities, challenges and investigations for pupils of all ages. Also remember to regularly look at your childs school website. This will provide a great deal of information about your childs educational experience, including: - Details of the curriculum, including topics. - Reading and phonics schemes being used - Homework information - A range of polices - Data showing school performance. http://www.atschool.co.uk/keystage1-ks1/http://www.atschool.co.uk/keystage2-ks2/http://www.atschool.co.uk/keystage2-ks2/maths.asphttp://www.primarygames.com/http://www.primarygames.com/fun-online-games.phphttp://www.primarygames.com/kids/games/http://www.topmarks.co.uk/http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/interactive/http://www.mad4maths.com/parents/http://nrich.maths.org/frontpage