Romeo and Juliet Comic Strip
Criteria for comic strip project
1. Time and Effort is evident in the
2. The comic strip shows a good deal of
3. The content in the comic strip is
directly relatable to the play
4. Contains a Written Analysis of the
Written Analysis, a detailed paragraph that
1. How does your comic strip illustrate
your character’s personality?
2. How did you represent the
characters in your comic strip?
3. Why did you choose these
Paragraph Format, your paragraph should include...
1. A hook
2. Main commentary on your comic strip (see the Written Analysis above)
3. A concluding sentence that leaves the readers satisfied with a better
understanding of your character.
4. Should be at least 7 sentences long.