Squarehead SnowmanLearns About Prepositions
This is Squarehead Snowman. He is learning about prepositions. He knows that a preposition is a word that shows the relationship between a noun or a pronoun and another word in the sentence. Someexamples are The dog is under the bed or the dog is in the bed. He thinks he understands, but he needs your help finding the prepositions in the sentences below. Circle the preposition.
1. The cow is in the barn.
2. My socks are under my bed.
3. We live near the post office.
4. I put my books on the shelf.
5. The pot is over the fire.
6. My birthday is on Monday.
7. The ball hit me on the head.
8. We are at the store.
9. It snows in January.
10. She walked across the street.
11. My dog ran around the corner.
12. His hat is beside the door.
13. He ran along the path.
14. I hid beneath the table.
15. She walked past me.
Name ________________Date ________________