• likes structure? • is spontaneous? • is compassionate? • is conceptual? • hates redundancy? • hates chaos? • hates boredom? • hates„ incompetence? • Asks why? • Might say: It is hard to feel like the wrong answer in a room full of right answers.
• likes structure? Gold• is spontaneous? Orange• is compassionate? Blue• is conceptual? Green• hates redundancy? Green• hates chaos? Gold• hates boredom? Orange• hates„ incompetence? Green• Asks why? Green• Might say: It is hard to feel like the wrong answer in a room full of right answers.
• Dresner, Kathleen. (2003). True colors and student learning (teaching) styles. Retrieved June 28, 2010, from http://www.kleinisd.net/docs/19-itc.colorstu.pdf and http://www.kleinisd.net/docs/19-itc.colortch.pdf
• K-16 Bridge Program. (2009, Sept. 29). True colors and soft skills. Retrieved July 30, 2014, from http://www.lewislearning.org/lesson_docs//Lesson%206-1%20True%20Colors%20and%20Soft%20Skills.pdf
• Masterson, Dale. (n.d.). Lecture: 8 DM – Eng 100. Engineering Student Services. Retrieved from http://ties.ucsd.edu/eng100/wi08/lecture/8-DM-ENG100-TrueColors.pdf
• Mercer Island Schools. (n.d.). True colors characteristics. Retrieved July 30, 2014, from http://www.mercerislandschools.org/cms/lib3/WA01001855/Centricity/Domain/1463/True%20Colors%20Characteristics.pdf
• Miscisin, Mary & Redard, Ed. (2008). True colors test. TrueColors.com. Retrieved June 15, 2009, from http://www.truecolorstest.com/True_Colors_Test.shtml
Credits• Montgomery, Cherice. (2009). True colors four corners rings. Photo taken at Iowa State University,
• Sacramento State. (n.d.). What to look for when you’re out of esteem. Retrieved July 30, 2014, from https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.csus.edu%2Fsswd%2Fforms%2FTrueColorsAttributes.doc&ei=c-zZU-SVEIKIogS6nILYAw&usg=AFQjCNE84U3jkJA-sp_PZWAu4uYHnQg70Q&sig2=1XB5eHmA-Lx-ahX1olmuEw
• True colors personality test. Retrieved July 30, 2014, from http://img.docstoccdn.com/thumb/orig/134522942.png
• University of Texas at San Antonio. (2012). Color styles on your team. Retrieved July 30, 2014, from http://utsa.edu/students/sanews/2012/issue16/issueimages/Color%20Styles%20on%20your%20team.pdf