Vibratory conveyors 2019-09-06¢  Vibratory conveyors Versatile vibratory conveyors by General Kinematics
Vibratory conveyors 2019-09-06¢  Vibratory conveyors Versatile vibratory conveyors by General Kinematics

Vibratory conveyors 2019-09-06¢  Vibratory conveyors Versatile vibratory conveyors by General Kinematics

  • View
    19

  • Download
    2

Embed Size (px)

Text of Vibratory conveyors 2019-09-06¢  Vibratory conveyors Versatile vibratory conveyors by...

  • Experts in Vibratory... Equipment / Systems / Solutions

    GENERAL KINEMATICS CORPORATION USA | Germany | United Kingdom | China | India | Thailand

    Ph. 815 - 455 - 3222 | mail@generalkinematics.com Follow GK on Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | YouTube

    Brochure No. GKP-02. Printed in the USA. Copyright General Kinematics

    Vibratory conveyors

    Versatile vibratory conveyors by General Kinematics do more than just move materials. The inherent motion of continuously tossing and throwing material forward creates the opportunity to perform one or more processes along the way.

    General Kinematics conveyors are custom engineered and tuned to run near their natural frequency. This design allows the units to operate so that 90% of the force required to move your product is naturally created. The remaining 10% is provided using General Kinematics low horsepower, high efficiency drive system.

    In many installations, the transmission of vibration to the surrounding supports or building steel must be reduced to a minimum. GK offers many types of counterpoised designs which absorb or isolate these forces.

    More than JUST Conveying

    A Balancing Style for Every Application

    Natural Frequency Design Reduces Energy Requirements

  • Experts in Vibratory... Equipment / Systems / Solutions

    GENERAL KINEMATICS CORPORATION USA | Germany | United Kingdom | China | India | Thailand

    Ph. 815 - 455 - 3222 | mail@generalkinematics.com Follow GK on Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | YouTube

    Brochure No. GKP-02. Printed in the USA. Copyright General Kinematics

    Vibratory conveyors

    Vibratory Transfer Conveyor

    Designed to meet your needs

    Toaster Conveyor

    SYNCRO-CUSHION® Coil Spring Drive Our proven SYNCRO-CUSHION® Coil Spring Drive combines the advantages of natural frequency vibratory action with a rugged drive and trough connection. The flexible coil spring connection allows for minimum motor starting torque and less drive stress than direct drive designs.

    Best of all, SYNCRO-CUSHION® Drives are designed with minimal parts and piped lubrication for easy maintenance.

    Recommending the correct design is one of the most important factors in meeting your needs for vibratory conveyors. It goes beyond just fit and finish: our experienced design staff gives careful considerations to product factors such as bulk density, angle of repose, product size and configuration to name just a few.

    GK conveyors are also designed with maintainability in mind. We offer designs with sub-assemblies that speed up trough and component replacement for high wear applications.

    GKP-02 Front.pdf GKP-02 Back.pdf