English Speaking Year 2012
1. Thats good idea.!"#$%&()%*+,-,",./0"&
a. 1+&23&456,(&172b. 1+&2&0"9c. ;
2. The children dont>>>.vegetables.
a. likeb. likesc. likingd. to like
3. "&057*A(,B*-.)!a. I dont know.b. I dont no.c. No, I dont.d. Im sorry.
4. Sarah>>>chocolate.a. likes eatb. like eatsc. likes eatingd. like eating
5. A: Are you good at math?B: >>>>>>>>>>.a. Yes, I do. b. No, I dont.c. Yes, it is.d. Yes, I am.
6. "&"#Q*7$.4RS-.)*%*+,-,9T4&3,-2-*24-0S7a. How interesting!b. Have a good time.c. Thats good idea.d. Good luck.
7. A: >>>.. is Chiangrai?B: Its in the north of Thailand.
a. How longb. How farc. Whered. How much
8. A: >>>.. is it?B: Its 80 kilometers from
Bangkok.a. How longb. How farc. Whered. How much
9. A: >>.. are you sad?B: Because my dog is lost.a. What b. Whyc. Whend. How
10. I would like >>. an eraser.
a. to buyb. buyingc. buyd. bought
cartoons a dancer whales
the temple dishes a hamster
noodles green tea football
1.What would they like to play?
They would like to play>>>>..
2. What would you like to eat?
I would like to eat>>>>..
3. What would Sarah like to save?
She would like to save>>>>.
4. Where would Tawan like to go?
He would like to go>>>>>.
5. What would she like to feed?
She would like to feed>>>>>.
6. What would we like to read?
We would like to read>>>>>.
7. What would mother like to wash?
She would like to wash>>>>.
8. What would you like to be?
I would like to be>>>>>.
9. What would the students like to drink?
They would like to drink>>>>
10. What would Panda like to eat?
It would like to eat>>>>>>
Good ByeSee you againon next time.