1. k (Dyed fabric;removable wax ise rawing andused where dye is not wanted)0 Key words:Textile,Pattern,Line,Shape,Artefact,Contemporary, ~ Artists:John Muafangejo And Pablo Picasso
2. Leaming Objectives- To know how to create an effective and creative title page with motifs- To be able to capture African art in your work and develop an understanding of African artefacts- To understand now to draw accurately and effectively to create a title page
3. Key words- African Art:The most popular art forms are masks,figures which are usually used in religious ceremonies.There are also decorative arts and textiles that inspire African culture. - Motif:A recurring form or shape in a design or pattern
4. African ylvlotifs /o H 0 on Q I I '0 " 3%'| 'I Tr:yr_ _ I -VD . ~.}_-.7 Ki ' E "x". -JIv 7*1, .. , + s;-' _/ '~%l ~ - I l, t I -, l4.-_ , /53}-r"_: Ki7 = . IQ? _ '5 ' Q _ 3I . .r'_/ ; ..K. ' x l ,J:1l'! g!1': *PE: rf: lE: r__: ~. _u: EE'r33T. -L, . 41 2..__ , . ,-, BF
5. TaskCreate a creative and unique title page for the project on one A4 side: . ( li/ /l . A (use lettering sheet)Images:of African artefacts (pencil and pen:accurate and with tone)Motifs:colourful and detailed
6. Learning Objectivesa To know how to draw African artefacts from different countries effectively with tonal varietye To be able to add annotations to the artefacts from different countriesa To understand how to draw accurately with detail and tone
7. - Nigerian:Terracotta masks Benin:bronze art from different cultures - T '5 ' 'v' V?i - - - n A - - - I o .. .. .. . . ,l i T l h __, N? 1) KL-. .
9. John Muafange o
10. John Muafan Angolan artist (1943-1987)He used to play games when younger about moral and philosophical issues this influenced him. Muafangejo is best known for his linocuts of figures,religious and historical scenes.His images have a strong narrative quality and his illustrations of African traditions often have an explanatory script1r ~ '54 I! -ejo ' -,haze. 3:13;-. 'tI. .: ..u.r;. til?
11. Pablo PicassoMe.4!.H4in I
12. Pablo Picasso~ From 1907-1909 Picasso painted in the style that was strongly influenced by African Sculpturea He was influenced by a mask that Henri Matisse showed him6 The style of art can also be called cubism