One helpful site to connect your child with the best tutor for them is Acadsoc. You can select the tutor according to your own specifications for training and schedule classes with them.
1. Five CCrreeaattiivvee WWaayyss ttoo HHeellpp YYoouurr CChhiilldd LLeeaarrnn EEnngglliisshhOnline
2. Online tutoring is an effective tool to learn English online One helpful site to connect your child with the best tutor for them is Acadsoc. You can select the tutor according to your own specifications for training and schedule classes with them. Everything is done online so no travel is necessary. Your child will learn in an online classroom and be able to interact with the teacher to enhance his learning experience. Learning English online can truly be a simple process!
3. OOnnlliinnee eexxppoossuurree ttoo EEnngglliisshh-ssppeeaakkiinngg ffrriieennddss iiss eexxcceelllleenntt pprraaccttiiccee A great way to learn American English online is through social media. If your child is old enough to have an e-mail account or join sites such as Facebook, he will get an idea of how Americans his age speak in everyday life. When the parent is involved and this is closely supervised, it can be a great way for him to practice the language he is learning.
4. GGaammeess hheellpp yyoouurr cchhiilldd lleeaarrnn AAmmeerriiccaann EEnngglliisshh online Another effective tool for learning American English is playing games. There is a wide variety of them online, and many of them are social as well. Choose games your child loves to keep up his interest. If possible, allow him to play with others for the added bonus of social interaction in English. Games such as Minecraft encourage learning and also promote camaraderie among players.
5. FFiinnddiinngg ootthheerr lleeaarrnneerrss ggiivveess yyoouurr cchhiilldd eennccoouurraaggeemmeenntt It would also be very helpful to find other students your child's age trying to learn English as a second language. Check with your child's school teacher to see if she knows of other students in your child's situation. If there are no groups like this available in your area, you may want to start one yourself. Do a search for online study groups as well.
6. Reduce negative iinnfflluueenncceess ffoorr yyoouurr cchhiilldd wwhhiillee lleeaarrnniinngg EEnngglliisshh oonnlliinnee Unfortunately, your child will encounter children with prejudices or who make themselves feel more secure by making fun of those they perceive as different from them. This is a part of life every child must learn to counteract. As much as possible remove him from situations where children will tease him for his language difference. Online relationships can be easily abandoned by removing them from your child's contact or friend lists.