Realize for Retirement: life was never static, a flat-line, a final curtain. Retirement too can be engaging, fulfilling, vital and vibrant to enjoy each stage. Concepts here to understand and enjoy Life Stages from early, mid, later retirement ...and to align wealth and income to secure your life and protect your dreams. DON'T live below your Dreams .... The right thinking, support, and vision can fulfill your dreams and safeguard your future. >>> See more also at Amazon, "A Lifetime Of Wealth -- And How Not To Lose It"
Text of Life Horizons -- Money Can Serve the Life You Want
1. Life Horizons Money Can Serve the Life You Want Brian Weatherdon MA, CFP, CLU, CPCA Author, Speaker, Financial Planner. Aligning your Wealth & Life to overcome fears and secure your income, lifestyle, & comfort to age 105
2. Was life ever a flat-line? We were born, we grew. Went to kindergarten, school, university. Were single, married, changes continued... Children grew, parents aged, never stopped. One career, two careers, three careers, four. Lifelong learning, continued development WHAT ABOUT RETIREMENT?
3. Flat-line in Retirement? Is retirement a final stage of life? Is this the end, the green pasture, final hurrah, curtain? If youve engaged a financial planner or used retirement software, did you get a print-out suggesting retirement is a single final time with a fixed income from age 65 to death? Is that how you really feel it should be?
4. Compare these: which is YOU?
5. Retirement Lifestyles You Choose Would you phase your early steps into retirement? Early retirement means recognizing and achieving our bucket list goals and living our dreams while we have maximum capacity to enjoy them Mid-retirement can be a time of pictures & stories, less travel, lower spending, peace and contentment. Later senior years suggest high costs for health care, personal comfort and dignity; higher needs then.
6. Who is helping you think this way? Life coach / life planner? Speaking with family members? What example do you see in others? What does advertising suggest to you? How will you create your own life? Video...Visioning your Retirement Lifestyle http://www.guaranteedincome4life.ca/resources/visioning-your-retirement-life
7. Eg. Creating Life from your Pension Getting the facts on your pension will be vital so you can choose a fixed income pension or consider a personalized arrangement which will help you fulfill the lifestyle, freedom, security and independence you want. See & subscribe, Exit Strategies from a Pension http://www.guaranteedincome4life.ca/blog/exit-strategies-from-a-pension/
8. Eg. Creating Life from your Business Aligning your life dreams & financial resources in a certified financial plan, you can unlock values of business and related assets to secure your life dreams through all future horizons. See & subscribe... Exit Strategies for Business http://www.guaranteedincome4life.ca/blog/exit-strategies-for-business/
9. Creating Life from Savings or Winnings Long-term savings, inheritance, even winnings could be source of capital you use to fund your retirement dreams. If inherited wealth or lottery winnings are your base, be sure to read chapters 3 or 4 in A Lifetime of Wealth and how not to lose it
10. Dont live below your dreams! We can align wealth with the life you choose. Its vital to know youll have enough money for all seasons, and never outlive it. Even leave a residue for the family you love. Life Income Mandates is a way to secure lifelong income for the life you want to enjoy. See http://www.guaranteedincome4life.ca/blog/life-income-mandates/
11. Sometimes you need more (or less) Life isnt a flat-line. Opportunities and needs change, dreams and desires are not static. Income needs naturally change too. Life Horizons Analysis helps align wealth and income, with ongoing seasons of retirement, and so provide what you value most in life. See & subscribe: http://www.guaranteedincome4life.ca/blog/life- horizons-analysis-assuring-income-life/
12. Key questions to guide your future What experiences do I most want to enjoy in early retirement years? Will my needs reduce in middle years? Will they increase in later senior years? How will my various sources of income assure the overall comfort and enjoyment I want? Who can I reach to evaluate my planning? What resources can help me?
13. Resources to help get what you want Experience this website to help focus on your future: www.GuaranteedIncome4Life.ca Get 5-star book, Amazon/Kindle/bookstores: A Lifetime Of Wealth And How Not To Lose It http://www.amazon.com/Lifetime-Wealth-how-not-lose/dp/1489579540/ref=sr_1_1? ie=UTF8&qid=1380311791&sr=8-1&keywords=a+lifetime+of+wealth+-- +and+how+not+to+lose+it Visit www.ALifetimeOfWealth.info