1. DE 173, The Eldridge- A steam electric Ship/Vessel ELDRIDGE SHIP CREW MEMBERS
2. BREAKTHROUGH INVESTIGATION REPORT BY: Dr. Morris K Jessup
3. CARLOS MIGUEL ALLENDE Serving on : SS Andrew Furuseth- DIESEL SHIP
4. PHILADELPHIA PORT NORFOLK PORT
5. He claims that he was transported in time to the future year 1983 and where in he was brainwashed by the Navy. This brainwashing led him to believe that his name was Alfred Bielek, rather than his true name, Edward Cameron. Of the 181 men, only 21 remain alive. Twenty-seven of the 40 deck members were embedded within the structure of the ship. Forty men were confirmed dead as a result of radiation exposure. Lastly, the remaining 120 men were never seen from again
6. EXPERIMENT- The experiment was supposed to check whether strong magnetic field can make the Ship invisible to the radar. Optical invisibility was neither targeted nor achieved. TELE-TRANSPORT- The Navy used a special inland channel to travel to Norfolk for regular ammunition loading, the Chesapeake-Delaware Canal, which bypassed the journey of 2 days and made the trip in just six hours.(300 miles in 6 hours)"