- 1. The Three Little Pigs Story
Created By:April Jenkins
2. Fair Use Guidelines
This project was completed under the fair use guidelines.
3. Once upon a time there was and old pig with three little pigs, and one day she said to them: My children, it is time for you to go out in the world and seek your fortunes.So, bidding their mother good-bye, the three little pigs set out to earn their living.
The first little pig went off and met a man with a bundle of straw, and said to him: Please, mister, will you give me that straw to build a house with?The man gavethe pig some straw, and he built himself a house with it.
4. A wolf came along and knocked at the door of the little pigs house. Little pig, little pig, he said. Let me in.The little pig said not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin! The wolf said: Then Ill huffand Ill puff, and Ill blow your house in.So he puffed and he huffed and he blew the house in. The little pig ran to his brothers house.
The second little pig met a man carrying some wood, and he said to him: Please, mister, will you give me that wood to build a house with?The man gave the pig some wood and he built himself a house with it.Along came the wolf and knocked at the pigs door. Little pig, little pig, he said. Let me in. Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin! Then Ill puff and Ill huff and Ill blow your house in. So the wolf puffed and he huffed and at last he blew the house in and the little pig ran to his brothers house.
5. The third little pig, met a man with a load of bricks and he said to the man: Please, mister, will you give me those bricks to build a house with? The man gave the little pigthe bricks, and the little pig built a house with them.The little pighad just finished his house when the wolf came along.Little pig, little pig, he said. Let me in!Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin! Then Ill puff and Ill huff and Ill blow your house in. The wolf puffed and he huffed, and he huffed and he puffed, he could not blow the house down.The wolf was so angry that he could not blow the house down that he ran away and did not bother the pigs anymore.
6. What is the beginning, middle, and end of the story?
7. The Beginning, Middle, and End of the Story
The three little pigs leave home to build their house.
8. Middle of the Story
The wolf came along and blew the first two pigs houses down.
9. End of the story
The wolf ran away because he could not blow the third little pigs house down.
10. Letter Recognition
What letter does the word pig begin with?
What letter does the word house begin with?
What letter does the word brick begin with?
11. Letter Recognition
What letter does the word wolf begin with?
What letter does the word straw begin with?