Embed Size (px)
with a bit of daniel's helpeoin
Text of Urban spelunking
- Urban spelunking
- What is Urban Spelunking
- spelunking exploring of caves
- Urban spelunking exploring structures made by people
- expensive equipment waders powerful torches and sewage maps
- VERY dangerous as there is a risk of drowning
- Londons 2 billion storm drain
- Where is it practised?
- Underneath large cities all over the world
- Underneath central London
- Londons sewage system built by Joseph Bazalgette in the 1860s.
- He built 1100 miles of sewage systems out of brick
- They explore old pipes as their easier to break into.
- Under the underground and city streets
- They break into underground areas and explore pipe systems sewers. They then take beautiful photos.