1. WHERE DO I FIND?A quick, virtual tour of Smith Library
2. 1st Floor (Lower Level) Media Services Printing including color printing and large format Check out cameras, projectors, and more! Technology Lab Multimedia software Assistance with completing projects
3. 1st Floor (Lower Level) Group Study areas Lots of DVDs! Microfilm Collection
4. 1st Floor (Lower Level) Collaboration Stations: Plug in your laptop to a big monitor and work together! Instruction Lab Break Room: New Location of Free Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate 2 Classrooms Lecture Room One and Two
5. 2nd Floor (main level) Powell Room: Quiet Study Area, autographed books and some of our special collections 2 large computer lab areas
6. 2nd Floor (main level) Reference Desk (come here for help with research, citations, etc.) Go ahead and ask that librarian your question! Were here to help!
7. 2nd Floor (main level) Circulation Desk (come here to check out items, and to return items) Reserves
8. 2nd Floor (main level) Copier/fax machines Printers and scanners CDs to check out
9. 2nd Floor (main level) Popular fiction/new books Magazines
10. 3rd Floor Most of the books (including the Furniture Market Collection and the NC Historical Collection) Bound Periodicals Quiet Study! (Shhhh! No talking!)
11. 4th Floor Academic Services, including: Tutoring Center Writing Center Disability Services Learning Excellence Program
12. Still dont know where to findit?Call us at 336.841.9101 or 336.841.9002Email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgChat with us on the librarys home page:library.highpoint.edu . Simply type yourquestion in the purple box on the lowerright of the page.