Excuse Me Sir, That's My Towel....er...I Mean, My Dog
Embed Size (px)
Text of Excuse Me Sir, That's My Towel....er...I Mean, My Dog
- Images from an email I received
Quotes added by yours truly from the net
- A watchdog is a dog kept to guard your home, usually by sleeping where a burglar would awaken the household by falling over him.
- A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than his owner can express with his tongue in hours.
- It's no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.
- Every boy should have two things: a dog, and a mother willing to let him have one.
- Every boy who has a dog should also have a mother, so the dog can be fed regularly.