Olmeda Origenes ingredients:
1 can of Small Sardines from Galicia in Olive Oil 1 Fig Bread 1 Date Bread Gordal or Manzanilla Olives without stone 100 grs. of Mahn Cheese from Menorca Basque Chilli Peppers Extra Virgin Olive Oil Sherry Vinegar from Jerez
1 Kg. of potatoes 150 gr. of spring onion. 1 big tomato for salad 1 Green pepper 2 boiled eggs Salt
1. In a saucepan we put the potatoes well washed and with their skin, we cover them with water, add salt and put them to boil for 20 minutes. When this time has ended, we took one potato with a spoon and prick with a toothpick, if you see that the toothpick crosses easily, they are ready, if no, let them cook for 5 more minutes. Note: A few minutes before withdraw the potatoes from the saucepan; add a squirt of Sherry Vinegar.
2. Once they are cooked, drain the water, wait for cool
slightly and peel them hot (we have to be careful not to burn). Cut the potatoes into slices and put them in a large bow.
3. Then we prepare and gradually adding all the other
ingredients: - Peel and chop the onion - Chop green pepper and tomato - Boil the eggs for 6 minutes and then we peel and cut them into slices (as
- Cut the cheese in slices - Chop the fig and date bread - Cut the Olives without stone into halves - We take out the sardines from their can and drain some of their oil, and do the
same with green chillies, which we will withdraw from the jar and let drain their liquid.
4. Once we have all the ingredients in the bowl, we mix them with the potatoes, stirring
5. Prepare the dressing with the oil, vinegar and salt in a small boat, we shake to mix well, to make that the potatoes get a better seasoning. Pour it over the salad and stirring to mix everything well.