1. Life comes with aprice tag, doesnt it???Then why just let it go??
2. The scissors and the cutting ofthe rose aresymbolic. If youwould mind cutting thebeautiful flower, would you notthink twicebefore ending a life???
3. EUTHANASIAThe act of putting to death silently or allowing to die is called Euthanasia.
4. IS IT ALL ABOUTFREEING THEMAIMED SOUL??
5. CLASSIFICATION OFEUTHANSIANONVOLUNTA INVOLUNTVOLUNTARY ARY RY
6. Passive euthanasia entails the withholding of common treatments, such as antibiotics, necessary for the continuance of life Difference between active and passive euthanasia Active euthanasia Passive entails the use of euthanasia lethal entails the substances orwithholding of forces, such ascommon giving a lethaltreatments, such injection, to kill as antibiotics, and is the most controversialnecessary for means. the continuanceof life
7. Proponents ofOpponents ofeuthanasia say.euthanasiacounter1> right to selfdetermination1> not all deaths arepainful.2> death is betterthan to suffer.2> alternatives, likestopping active3> no differencetreatment arebetween passive andavailable.active euthanasia.3> moral difference4> permission wontbetween active and
8. The dilemma How could the doctorpossibly inflict death onsomeone he tirelessly strivedfor??
9. Morallydifficultisnt it?
10. that iswhatpeoplehad tosay when asked about whetherthey
11. Opinion of peoplein India. Surveyin theyear1998.
12. Cases of euthanasia ArunaChantalShanbaugSabire