Read the latest trends in the website personalization industry with these 10 statistics.
1. 10 Web Personalization Statistics Every Marketer Should Know
2. Marketers Attitude Toward Personalization:
3. 94% of in-house marketers agree that website personalization is critical to current and future success. Source: The Realities of Online Personalization, by Econsultancy
4. 88% of digital marketers consider real-time marketing as an important part of their 2014 online marketing plans. Source: Real-Time for the Rest of Us, by Evergage
5. 81% of marketers perceive increase in customer engagement as the main benefit of real-time marketing. Source: Real-Time for the Rest of Us, by Evergage
6. Customers Attitude Toward Personalization:
7. 74% of online consumers get frustrated when online content appears that has nothing to do with their interests. Source: 2013 Online Personal Experience Study, by Janrain
8. 46% of B2B customers consider tailored offers as extremely significant for their relationship with the business provider. Source: Why Companies Need to Market and Not Just Sell to Existing Customers, by Gartner
9. Reality Check:
10. Only 29% of marketers today invest in website personalization and use of behavior-based data. Source: 2014 State of Marketing, by ExactTarget
11. 72% of companies say they dont understand how to carry out website personalization. Common barriers are lack of technology or inability to translate data into action. Source: The Realities of Online Personalization, by Econsultancy
12. 42% of CIOs from 77 different countries say their IT organizations do not have the right skills and capabilities to meet upcoming digital business challenges. Source: Six Key Steps to Build a Successful Digital Business, by Gartner
13. More than 46% of companies say they are held back by IT roadblocks and legacy technology. Source: The Realities of Online Personalization, by Econsultancy
14. Only 32% of companies say their CMS enables web personalization. Source: The Realities of Online Personalization, by Econsultancy
15. If you want to learn more about website personalization, or if youre interested in implementing a personalization and behavioral targeting strategy that fulfills your business objectives, contact Dynamic Yield and well have you going in no time.