3. 85 % ADS DO NOT GET LOOKED AT.. TG IGNORE THAT !!
4. 1.5 % EVEN LESS THAN THAT ADS CAN CREATE SALES APPEAL AMONG TG !! SO..
5. WE HAVE TRIED TO FIND OUT AN ENGAGEMENT PLAN RATHER THEN A MEDIA PLAN !!
6. WHO ARE THE TG WHY THE MEDIA COVERAGE AT THIS TIME WHAT IS THE ROOT WHAT SORTS OF MEDIA WE ARE GOING TO USE WHAT IS THE BUDGET COMING TO YOU AFTER A FEW SLIDES
7. TARGET MARKET Age 20-50+ Social Class Middle class, Upper Middle class Education Educated Occupation Business man, Employee, Student Income Level 40000+ Influencer Businesspeople, Collogue, Housewife, Friend
8. WHICH PLACES THEY ARE LOVING TO VISIT India Thailand Singapore Nepal Malaysia Maldip China Bhutan
9. LOWER COST, DAZZLING NATURAL BEAUTY, TOURISM INFRUSTRUCTURE,SHOPPING FACILITY HAS MADE THAILAND AS THEIR FIRST CHOICE
10. CONSIDERING THE FACT WE HAVE EMPHASIZED THILAND IN OUR COMMUNICATION AND FORTUNATELY IT MATCHES WITH OUR BUSINESS STRENGTH
11. STRENGTH OR POD OF Affiliation with TAT (Only one agency) Office with sufficient and efficient manpower in Thailand Sister concern of a well known and well establish company A creative agency responsible for its communication 2000 travelers have taken service at last one year Satisfied customers Up to date website Competitive package P.H. IS READY TO MOVE FORWARD
12. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT PROCHITO HOLIDAYS IS NOT THAT MUCH FAMILIAR INTO THE AWARENESS LEVEL OF TG SO WE NEED EXPOUSER
13. AD EFFECTIVENESS RATIO IS HIGH IN THE MONTH JUNE TO JULY
14. COZ Eid UL Fitr will be held in the month of August Different company from different industries are used to promote their promotional activities at this time Customers become curious to know what is new to the market Customers become conscious to know special offers from different brands Our TG, specially reference group spends maximum time for observing ads
15. COZ Customers get a long vacation to celebrate Eid and they celebrate the vacation in different ways. Traveling is one of them. Purchasing power and willingness to spend increases Travelers and reference groups are searching information for their best package one month before the Eid vacation. High level of awareness is possible Perfect time for attaining competitor advantage People are used to do shopping before Eid-UL-Fitr and Amazing Thailand Grand Sale 2013 will be held on 15June15-August
16. WHAT CAN BE THE ROOT ?
17. PEOPLE OF BANGLADESH LIVES THEIR LIFE IN ENOURMOUS PRESSURE/PROBLEM FP Financial Problem PP Political Problem WP Work Pressure MP Mental Pressure TP Traffic Problem EP Environment Problem SP FP EP TP PP WP MP
18. PEOPLE TAKE DIFFERENT INITIATIVES FOR PRESSURE MANAGEMENT
19. TRAVELING IS ONE OF THE FREQUENT CHOICES IN THIS REGARD TO TRAVEL IS TO LIVE ( WELL )
20. BUT WHEN PEOPLE THINK ABOUT TO GO OUTSIDE FOR TRAVELING HE / SHE CLUTCHED BY DIFFERENT SORTS OF CONFUSION Is the agency is OK or not ? Package is OK or not ? Package is reliable or not ? Package rate is OK or not? Is there any hidden cost into the package or not ? Will he/she going to get the VISA in right time or not ? Is the air plane comfortable or not ? What about the service quality? Transport facility is available or not ?
21. ONLY TRUST CAN OMIT ALL OF THE CONFUSIONS FROM CUSTOMER MIND TRUST
22. ROOT WILL BE THE BUILDING TRUST
23. I KNOW YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT PRICE OF THE PACKAGE SHOULD BE GOT FIRST PRIORITY . BUT THE MATTER IS THAT PROCHITO HOLIDAYS WANTS A IRREPLACEABLE PLACE INTO THE CONSUMER MIND WHICH IS NOT POSSILBLE BY PRICE WAR.
24. FOR TRUSTING ANY BRAND REFERENCE GROUP, INFLUENCER OR BRAND IMAGE OF A PARTICULER BRAND PLAYS A VITAL ROLE BI TRUST INFL RG
25. IN TERMS OF BRAND IMAGE PROCHITO IS FEW STEPS BEHIND THE COMPETITORS . SO THAT WE WILL INTRODUCE SOME NEW IDEAS AND NEW MEDIA TOOLS BASED ON REFERENCE GROUP AND INFLUENCER FOR CREATING WOM
26. AS THOUGH WE WANT TO ENGAGE CUSTOMER WITH US AND WANT TO CREATE WOM SO WE WILL CONSIDER OFFLINE AND ONLINE BOTH AS OUR MEDIA AND WE WILL ENSURE SALES BY OFFERING DIFERENT SORTS OF SALES PROMO OFFER
27. CAMPAIGN SLOGANIf not now, then when?? YOU approach Have the ability to create interest Have the impression of sales promo There is a feel that consumer is missing something Have the impression of that, brand has brought something new to the customer
28. BEFORE GOING TO THE IDEA GENERATION LETS SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOUND FOR PLANNING FROM THE PREVIOUS SLIDES Root Building trust SLOGAN If not now then when ? Media Offline and Online Target audience Reference group and influencer as well as ultimate consumer 1st phase of communication Creative execution for create hype -> WOM Communication Period May 28 to July 08
29. WE BELIEVE - GO WHERE PEOPLE ARE, NOT WHERE MEDIA IS FOUND .
33. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE From Prothom Alo Most popular, organized, colorful and attractive newspaper supplement . Most important thing is readers rely on its info. Content Fashion and Beauty Cooking Legal Consultancy Tours and Travel Info Restaurant Info Interior Design Culture
34. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE From Prothom Alo Specialty From the countries leading newspaper ( Prothom Alo ) Attractive information with lookrative visual Information regarding current market trend Effective travel information/feature thats really makes people interested Most of the national and international brand consider it as a important tools for promoting their brands Most important thing is readers wait to grab it every Tuesday
35. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE From Prothom Alo Readers Male and female both specially female 13 to 40 years old Middle class to upper middle class Popularity in quantity 5,60,000 circulation More than 60,00,000 readers Many of them store it 4,50,000 online readers
36. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE One of the best tools for media coverage ( 6000000 readers ) TG of Nakhsa are well matched with the campaign TG of Prochito Holidays We can reach to the influencer also Features on tours and traveling are popular and most trusted
37. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE From Daily Star Most sophisticated, organized, colorful and attractive newspaper supplement in English. Most important thing is readers rely on its info. Content Fashion and Beauty Tours and Travel Info Restaurant Info Interior Design Culture City Life Campus
38. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE From Daily Star Specialty From the countries leading English newspaper ( Daily Star ) Most sophisticated and well organized Attractive information with lookrative visual Effective travel information/feature thats really makes people interested Most of the national and international brand consider it as a important tools for promoting their brands High officials are use to read it for different lifestyle news Notification regarding upcoming cultural and corporate event has created extra attention
39. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE From Daily Star Readers Male and female both 13 to 40 years old Upper middle class to Upper class Corporate and business people Students Popularity in quantity 50,000+ circulation More than 3,00,000 readers Many of them store it
40. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE One of the best tools for making awareness in corporate level Life Style will make the opportunity to reach that portion of TG where we can not go through Naksha. Through it we can reach to the reference group also Features on tours and traveling are most trusted
41. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE MAGAZINE E
42. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE Canvas, one of a kind global standard lifestyle and fashion magazine, is also a sister concern of Persona. Canvas has already established itself as one of the popular magazine in Bangladesh as well as abroad. . Content Fashion and beauty Designers talk Fashion info Makeover Horoscope Event info Cooking E
43. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE Specialty Leading fashion and beauty magazine Sister concern of countrys best beauty parlor brand named Persona Most sophisticated and well organized Attractive information with lookrative visual Most of the national and international brand consider it as a important tools for promoting their brands Notification regarding upcoming cultural and corporate event has created extra attention E
44. OFFLINE MEDIA VECHILE Readers Male and female both specially female 16 to 40 years old Upper middle class to Upper class Students Popularity in quantity 20,000+ circulation More than 60,000 readers Many of them store it E