1. 1160 S Michigan Ave # 2707 See why this luxury condo is the premier in-town 3 bedroom choice for Chicago. Whether its for weekends, or as a full-time residence, youre always on vacation in this fabulous landmark property!
2. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condominium The Columbian $809,900
3. Reconfigured Floor Plan
4. Creates better light and traffic flow Living Room enlarged, creating access to master from Living Room. French Doors bring view and sun into Living Room
5. Reconfigured Closet/Pantry Larger size closet allows for full size top of the line laundry and front hall closet
6. Living Room is grand enough for a concert grand piano! Kitchen is open to Living/Dining so you can always enjoy the view!
7. Kitchen looking east note the windows which bring the light and view in for the chefs enjoyment! Top of the line stainless steel appliances (including NEW refrigerator/freezer) make meal prep a joy!
8. Kitchen - looking west to Pantry Note the granite splash and counter pass-through every visitor notes how beautiful it appears lovely in photo but stunning in person!
9. This is the view of the condo as you enter. Note the gorgeous cherry wood floors that extend throughout the public areas of the home. Sconces provide warm ambient light, and one can access the bedrooms or the Living Room from the front entry hall. This is a much more gracious entry than other condo layouts where guests spill into ones living room upon entering the apartment! The foyer is wide enough to allow for a bench or table, and the coat closet is just to the right- easy to reach but out of sight!
10. The master bedroom is large enough for a king size bed AND a sitting area, too! The room faces north, so youll be able to enjoy the Navy Pier fireworks from the comfort of your bed!
11. Master Bath The master bath includes double bowl vanity with mirrors and upgraded sconces. The separate shower offers spa shower sprays, and the deep soaking tub ((not shown) is a terrific treat!
12. Bedroom 2 This bedroom is amply sized for a guest bedroom, and it also enjoys a view of the park/lakefront.
13. Bedroom 3 Currently used as a third bedroom, this room also works as an office or den. Perched on the northeast corner of the building, the views from this room are nothing but spectacular! French doors open to the Living Room.
14. Balcony Taken before the beautiful spring summer views bloomed, this photo shows the lovely covered balcony overlooking Grant Park, Monroe Harbor, and the Museum Campus.
15. View of Grant Park and Buckingham Fountain, with Monroe Harbor and Navy Pier in the background
16. Museum Campus Shedd, Adler, Field Museums, with Northerly Island and Soldier Field a short walk away.
17. Amenities at the Columbian Party Room with Kitchen Fitness Center Sauna Dog Run Business Center 24 Hour Doorman Onsite Property Manager Onsite Engineering Staff Storage (47th Floor)
18. Parking Parking for this unit is deeded, and it may be purchased with the unit for an additional fee. Residents are able to go directly from parking to their units without having to change elevators.
19. Building Community Room In addition to the large seating area and large table, theres a large kitchen (not shown here) for preparing a party feast!
20. Fitness Center The Fitness Center and Sauna are also located on the 9th Floor.
21. Google Map showing amenities nearby 1160 S Michigan Go online to the Google Map: Select this link
22. Streetscape Rendering Roosevelt Road is undergoing construction to create easy transit for bicycle commuters. The Roosevelt CTA stop is 2 short blocks away all el lines can be accessed here!
24. Agora Located along the southwest side of Grant Park, Agora is one of Chicagos most recent and important sculptural installations. Comprised of 106 nine-foot tall headless torsos made of cast iron, the artwork derives its name from the Greek word for meeting place. The figures are posed walking in groups in various directions or standing still. Agora - City of Chicago Web Page
25. Summer Dance: http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/dca/supp_info/summerdance.html Summer Dance Free Dancing in Grant Park! Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday throughout the summer
26. Millennium Park Summer Movies 2015 Tuesday Nights June 23 Sept 1 http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/dca/supp_info/millennium_park7.html
27. Downtown Sound Music every Monday and Thursday in Millennium Park Free on the Lawn
28. Cloudgate The Bean! Art Exhibit at Millennium Park
29. Walk to Soldier Field via the gorgeous Museum Campus walkways
30. Metra Electric 11th St Station
31. Grant Bark Park: Located near the tennis courts off of Columbus Avenue, this South Loop neighborhood dog park is over 18,000 sq. ft in size. The park is fully fenced, double-gated, and has a tree-lined gravel area and lighting. At the north end is an area of commemorative bricks, along with person and pooch drinking fountains. Coliseum Dog Park: This South Loop dog park is located underneath the EL tracks at the intersection of Wabash & 14th Pl. While Coliseum Dog Park is not as large as Grant Bark Park, the 2800 sq. ft space does allow for some off leash play to its immediate neighbors. The park has ramps, pea gravel, and a long narrow shape. http://blog.outugo.com/2013/02/20/best-dog-parks-in-south-loop-chicago-il/ For the Dogs..
32. Shedd Aquarium http://www.sheddaquarium.org/
33. The Field Museum http://www.fieldmuseum.org/
34. The Field Museum http://www.fieldmuseum.org/ Adler Planetarium
35. Concerts at Northerly Island
36. Monroe Harbor
37. Divvy Bikes across the street ride along the lakefront!
38. Buckingham Fountain Grant Park
39. Play in the Fountains where changing faces pour forth!
40. Ice Skating in Millennium Park
41. Or, skate the ribbon at Maggie Daley Park
42. Maggie Daley Park Amazing in the Winter AND Summer!
43. Chicago Theaters in the Loop http://loopchicago.com/
44. The newly renovated Chicago Riverwalk just opened! http://loopchicago.com/_files/docs/cip- riverwalk-map-final.pdf
45. The options for activity are endless! Find out more
46. 1160 S Michigan Ave # 2707 For more information: Anne Rossley 773.620.5333 Anne@Rossley.com