1. Things To Consider Before Investing In Real Estate
2. Introduction Investing in real estate is a very tedious job, but, it is a very good investment for a better future. Investing doesnt mean only building good reputation or getting good returns. The secrets behind getting good returns lies in understanding what makes real estate investment best. There is no need to be an expert for investing in real estate. By your experiences, you will find the ways to invest in it.
3. Whether you are ready to invest? Investing in Real Estate is not for everyone. You need to find out whether you are financially strong to buy a home. Read real estate related books, forums and have an understanding of Real Estate Investment.
4. Do you have a plan? Many investors suffer a loss in investment due to lack of planning. You need to plan out each and every thing before investing by thinking of its effects.
5. Connect with Local Investors Begin hanging out with Investors where they are mostly active. Ask them to show their properties online, as they would feel that you are interested.
6. Think of what type of property to start with? There are different ways to invest in Real Estate. You just find a strategy which suits you better. Avoid investing in the expensive homes, as net rental income is lower compared to it.
7. Have a look at Neighborhood Its not important to buy a home in expensive place, it is mandatory to look whether the location is preferable for a stay. If you are planning to buy a home, visit that place in different times of the day.
8. Make an estimate of Investment Expenses Many first time real estate investors fail to make an estimate of their expenses. There is one rule known as 50% rule which states that expenses on a property will equal 50% of the income.
9. Plan how will you pay for your Investment property There are different ways through which you can pay for your investment property. If you have money, pay all cash and not deal with banks.
10. Think Of whether you can manage all Book keeping work Ask yourself Will you be able to do all the bookkeeping?. Because it is not an easy task. Or else appoint a professional to keep track of all the numbers.
11. Plan for an Exit Strategy Many Investors dont have a plan of what they are going to do after they buy a home or invest in property. Many of them invest in Property with an intension to sell it at higher price, but if rate falls then they go in loss. So have multiple plans for your investment.
12. Conclusion Thank you for watching our presentation. We think it would be useful for you all, when you are planning to invest in Real Estate Property. We would be happy, if this presentation will help you in some way.
13. Contact us Spark Realty Office No. 507, East Court, Phoenix Markett City, Viman Nagar, Pune - 411014 Call: +91 86000 26446 ,+91 96890 74077 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.sparkrealty.in