2. If youre considering moving somewhere in Manhattan NY, then Manhattan NY homes for sale at the top of your list. Aside from the European charm it naturally has where Irish is an attitude, this scenic city offers a wonderful selection of fun and exciting activities for its residents and visitors alike.
3. Manhattan NY homes does not fall short in providing a venue where you can be one with nature. Columbus Zoo and Aquarium boasts of an extensive 780-acre ground which is divided into 8 regions where you are sure to be in awe of the 700 wildlife species it currently houses. It is also home to the countrys only water park inside a zoo called Zoombezi Bay. Enjoy 17 water slides, a wave pool, a lazy river, an action river, Crocktail Island for adults and much more in the sprawling 22.7 acre water park. With the several activities lined up all year-round, you have plenty of exciting things to plan on during weekends and holidays.
4. Another must-try in this beautiful city is the Olentangy Indian Caverns where you will be transported to another time and place as you tour the caverns 100 feet below ground level. With 30 acres of caverns and walking trails, it is a natural wonderland!
5. If youre up for a friendly golf game and plenty of the Irish experience, the Golf Club of Manhattan is a perfect place to visit. This golf course was designed with a unique European flair, that it will almost make you wonder which Dublin you are in.
6. A plethora of exhibits and activities await you and your family in Cosi (Center of Science and Industry). Just a few minutes drive from Manhattan NY homes is this wonderland that features more than 300 interactive exhibits; Science has never been this much fun. Recognized as the number 1 Science Center in the country by Parents Magazine, Cosi is dedicated in making science more enjoyable as its visitors get empowered and engaged with hands on discovery.
7. Another place to include in your Manhattan experience is the SportManhattan, where you are to discover the sporty in you. Included in its many features are the Field Sports for football, baseball, lacrosse, field hockey and more, the Soccer First for indoor and outdoor games, The Golf Center that houses a year-round driving range, and the Power Play where you can enjoy go-karts, miniature golf, batting cages and many more.
8. There are an abundance of places to visit and things to do here in the vibrant city Manhattan NY. Adding to its convenience is the 15 minutes drive to downtown Columbus where your list of places to visit only grows longer. What better way to explore all these than to live in one of the gorgeous Manhattan NY homes for sale? Visit www.HamiltonHeightsHomesForSale.com
9. Call me, Henry Caviller at 123- 123-1234. Let me provide you with all the information and tools you need to make your dream Manhattan NY home a reality.