Top 5 Tips to Upgrade the Garage of Your
Candlewood Lakefront Home
It has been said that a garage is more than just a parking space. It can be utilized as storage for sporting equipment, garden tools, bikes, and more. Improving the garage of your Candlewood Lakefront home for sale can enhance your homes facade and boost its curb appeal. On top of that, a stylish garage can attract more potential buyers.
Read on for some tips on how you can give your
garage a makeover.
1. Update with MoldingYou can convert your basic garage door into a prominent feature by adding molding. A molding is a narrow strip of wood shaped to a curved profile. It is mainly used to accent and emphasize the ornamentation of a structure. By using decorative molding, you can create distinctive pattern on the garage door of your Candlewood Lake home for sale.
2. Make a garden closetIf your keep your garden tools in the garage, you may consider giving them their own little home. Build the perfect place for those garden items and get them completely out of your garage. Making a garden closet can provide you with space for larger garden tools and equipment.
3. Put Hanging basketsHanging baskets can dramatically add color and personality to your garage. They can also help in utilizing all the available space. Take your pick from a great range of annuals, perennials, and trailing plants for your hanging baskets.
4. Create a workstationCreating a workstation in your garage will certainly add value to your Candlewood Lakefront home. You may use a traditional potting bench combined with a pegboard to create a compact area where you can work on your task.
5. Include a Peg Rail OrganizerThinking of getting your garage organized? Adding simple pegs to the wall or to boards can help you get rid of all the clutter. You can add different levels so you will have space to hang longer item while keeping the smaller items closer to the floor.
Consider these tips to makeover your garage and improve its functionality. An upgraded garage will surely lure in more potential buyers to your home. To get more tips about selling a home in Candlewood Lake, visit http://www.CandlewoodLakeCTRealEstate.com
Call me, Deborah Laemmerhirt now at 203-994-4297 and let me assist you with everything you need to know about buying or selling Candlewood Lake homes. My years of experience as a preeminent real estate professional in Ridgefield, Redding, Wilton, New Fairfield, Brookfield, Bridgewater, Roxbury, Washington, Weston, Westport, Southbury, Kent, Sherman, Easton, and Bethel, CT, combined with my dedication to providing the finest service will make it easier for you to find your dream home in Connecticut.