Your Attitude is Everything

Embed Size (px)

Text of Your Attitude is Everything

  1. 1. AGENDA: Understanding How Attitude is formed Importance of a Positive Attitude How Attitude Defines ourselves.
  2. 2. What is Attitude? Way of thinking, behaving, feeling, ... A manner of acting, feeling, or thinking that shows ones disposition, opinion, ... A complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain ways;
  3. 3. To Succeed, all you need to do is change your Blood group ? The Big Questions now is Do You Truly want to
  4. 4. If your choice is Yes, then all you need to do is..
  5. 5. Open Mind Stay Calm in all circumstances No defensive Back foot phenomenon Remember: 1. Complaints & Problems are opportunities to build Trust 2. Patients are humans first 3. How would you feel if you were experiencing the same problem?
  6. 6. Should I Consider Moving?
  7. 7. 5 WHY Rule to sort out Every thing!
  8. 8. 5 WHY Rule to sort out Every thing! Its not just about what you say . The Patients Problem is Your Problem. If possible, fix the Problem immediately! Take the opportunity to delight your Patients. Give smiles to them.
  9. 9. Why Choosing your Attitude is important HOW MUCH YOU SEE OF AN ICEBURG?
  10. 10. Only 10 % of the ICEBERG is VISIBLE The remaining 90 % is Below the Sea Level?
  11. 11. Positive attitude Your attitude is your biggest asset. Positive thinking is extremely important as your thoughts and attitude will influence your plans and actions. Do not let negative thoughts or people influence you.
  12. 12. Action # 1: BE PROACTIVE Be Proactive is about taking responsibility for your life. You can't keep blaming everything on your parents or grandparents. Proactive people recognize that they are "response-able." They don't blame genetics, circumstances, conditions, or conditioning for their behavior.
  13. 13. Action # 2:Begin with the End In Mind It is based on imagination--the ability to envision in your mind what you cannot at present see with your eyes.
  14. 14. Action # 3:Put First be First Action # 3 is about life management as well-- your purpose, values, roles, and priorities. What are "first things?" First things are those things you, personally, find of most worth. So live a more balanced existence. Remember that when it comes to relationships, little things are big things.
  15. 15. Action # 4: Think Win/Win Most of us learn to base our self-worth on comparisons and competition. We think about succeeding in terms of someone else failing--that is, if I win, you lose; or if you win, I lose. Life becomes a zero-sum game.
  16. 16. Action # 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood Communication is the most important skill in life. You spend years learning how to read and write, and years learning how to speak. but what about listening?
  17. 17. Action # 6: Synergize " Synergize is the habit of creative cooperation. It is team work, open- mindedness, and the adventure of finding new solutions to old problems. But it doesn't just happen on its own. . Together, they can produce far better results that they could individually.
  18. 18. Action # 7: Sharpen the saw Sharpen the Saw means preserving and enhancing the greatest asset you have-YOU ! Here are some examples of activities: Physical:Beneficial eating, exercising, and resting Social /Emotional:Making social and meaningful connections with others Mental:Learning, reading, writing, and teaching Spiritual:Spending time in nature, expanding spiritual self through mediation, music, art, prayer, or service.
  19. 19. It is observed that most people have their plans ready, but they find it extremely difficult to make a start. You must at least take a single step to begin your work. Start with a small step Once you begin, it is easier to continue. Do not fear making mistakes because the more you fear, the more likely you are to commit one. Remember that failure is followed by success.
  20. 20. Consistency Steadiness and regularity in your actions is very essential. It is possible that you may get discouraged or tired, after the initial excitement is over. Strengthen your interest and desire to succeed. Do not complain about lack of resources or unsuitable situations. Self Motivation Tips
  21. 21. Never quit Never lose hope. Keep on trying, find out what is wrong but dont stop experimenting. Losers quit when they are tired, Champions quit when they hold gold.