Editing Contents final draft

  • Published on

  • View

  • Download

Embed Size (px)




<ul><li> 1. Contents Final Draft </li> <li> 2. To start off I moved the text and the subheadings further up the page. </li> <li> 3. Then I added more cover stories underneath. </li> <li> 4. I replaced the Plus to This Week, as there are too many cover stories to make it look like its justadditional content. </li> <li> 5. I then replaced the picture of Leah throwing the guitar to a picture of the magazine, to make it match and create Image-Text cohesion. Above I changed the angle of the image. </li> <li> 6. Here I added the numbers underneath the text using TW Cen MT Condensed Bold and changed it to red. </li> <li> 7. I moved the promotion part a bit more to the left to then make more room for more text. </li> <li> 8. After adding the Plus section at the bottom right part of the magazine, I tried to make it look like a separate section by using the rectangle tool to create a black line, and then right clicked the layer it was created on, and duplicated it. </li> <li> 9. For the information underneath the story, I used the Myriad Pro font at size 9pt. </li> <li> 10. I increased the Plus so that it could guide the reader and show that it is a subheading. I increased this to 24pt. The font here for all of this is TW Cen MT Condensed Bold. </li> <li> 11. The font size for the band names were all 12pt. </li> <li> 12. I enlarged the picture and the red box so there was no inappropriate, left out space. </li> <li> 13. For the Go to Anthem section, I used drop shadow, as I have seen this been presented in other magazines when promoting their product. </li> <li> 14. I tried to add a bit of variation in the promotion part, so I changed this to TW Cen MT Condensed Bold. </li> <li> 15. Lastly, I decreased the length of the lines so that it was not covering the sides of the subheading, as before, it looked really uneven. </li> </ul>