1. SMART WAYS TO SECUREYOUR HOME IN A BETTER WAYEVERY HOMEOWNER WANTS TO ENSURE THESECURITY OF HIS OR HER FAMILY AND HOME.THESE ARE THE TOP TWO CONCERNS WHEN YOULEAVE FOR WORK OR OTHER CHORES EACH DAY.CERTAIN AREAS FACE HIGH STREET CRIME RATESAND ROBBERIES, WHICH KEEP INDIVIDUALSCONCERNED FOR THEIR LOVED ONES BACKHOME. CHECK OUT SOME WAYS THAT CAN MAKEYOUR HOME SECURE AND SAFE.
2. BURGLAR ALARM SYSTEMOne of the top ways to ensure yourhome is secure from robbery is toinstall a burglar alarm.While many believe that alarmsystems do not stop thieves fromentering in to your home, the truth is,it does prevent the burglars from aneasy robbery. They are likely to runaway and keep away from your home.
3. TURN ON/OFF THE LIGHTS ON TIMELights are a big indicator of the presence or absence of homeownersinside the home. Make sure you turn the lights on and off at the sametime of the day. This gives a signal to anyone planning a suspiciousactivity in your home to stay away. Also, lighting during the night canensure that the burglars dont go unseen.
4. Check And Replace LocksIt is extremely important to keep allwindows and doors locked during thenight. Also, make sure the windowsand doors have good quality locksinstalled that are hard to break or cut.Also, ensure all your locks are inworking order and if you have securitysafes in your home, they should haveheavy combination locks too to ensureyour valuables are safe. It is good tohave your locks checked from areliable locksmith for home.
5. Keep The Home Keys In A Secure Placekeeping home keys under thedoormat, behind the bush,under the door, in the bird cage,are some of the very commonplaces that burglars know toowell.Make sure you keep the homekeys away and out of sight inplace that isnt easily accessible.
6. Get A Security InspectionCall police officials to inspect your home for security.The police officer will visit your home and suggestmeasures to up the security in your home. This oftenhelps to become aware of weak security points inyour home. You can also learn and pass on theinformation to your trusted friends and loved ones sothey can secure their home too.
7. Strengthen Entry PointsA large number of burglaries take place through doors and windows on theground floor.Make sure all the doors and windows are of strong material. Good qualitysteel or wood that is hard to break is essential.
8. Keep The Blinds Slightly OpenCompletely closed blinds, drapes or curtains give a green signal toburglars. This indicates that they can easily go on without noticefrom anyone inside the house. To ensure security and preventburglars, make sure theyre open enough as a sign for them to stayaway.
9. Some basic clever security measures in your homecan make it more secure and safe for you and yourfamily. A burglary doesnt cost you your valuables,but it can be a big expense in terms of homerenovation too.So act smart and fix your locks,doors and windows well tosecure it for you and yourfamily.